Q: Why is Egypt a holy place?
A: Every place where Muslims reside and practise Islam correctly is holy.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Clean shaven Qaris from Egypt
- Asalamu alaykum. I am an American Convert. Have been muslim for 1 year and 5 months now. I am currently talking to a man from Egypt regarding engagement/marriage. He’s going about it the proper way by talking to my guardian (since my father is not muslim) and his parents have agreed. But now I have a big problem. I understand in Islam that women and men shouldn’t talk more than business. He asked me to delete the friends from my internet accounts who I didn’t even talk to. Out of respect for him and because I knew that I would need to for marriage anyway I did this. But now he still has sisters who he works with or who are students that he advises on his account. He got angry with me when I asked him if he could do the same and delete them. He said that in Egypt men are allowed to but women can’t (which is impossible anyway). Is this simply a cultural issue or is there some proof in Quran and Sunnah. I know it’s hard because it’s over the internet, but what can I do? Is it right for him to keep his female aqaintances when I can’t? I’ve told him my feelings and I don’t like it. Another problem I have is that I can’t usually read what these women comment on his profile either as it’s in Arabic and I speak very little. Please help.
- My son is going to Egypt for Islamic studies. My younger sister who has no children wants to go with him. However I feel reluctant
- What is your opinion of the Great Islamic entity Al-Azhar in Cairo, Egypt?
- On my way to umrah we stopped in egypt where i had intention to put my ihram on. On reaching egypt the airline had lost my luggage and i did not have an ihram to put on….Is my umrah complete or do i need do do something else for it to be valid
- As mentioned in different ahadith regarding the qamis of Rasulullah is that its sleeves used to reach wrist (Shama il Tirmidhi), but as seen in Topkapi museum in Egypt is that its having half sleeves. Please clarify.