What is meant by “for the sake of Allah”
Q: What is the meaning of “for the sake of Allah”?
A: To earn the pleasure of Allah Ta’ala.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- What is meant when one has a dream of Allah?
- I am told that waseela is permitted as long as we do not address our needs directly to anyone other than Allah. It is also said that if this precaution is taken then one could ask a Prophet or a saint to pray to allah on our behalf or conversely we could ask Allah to accept our duas for the sake of….
- What is meant by rope of Allah
- Should We Do Everything for the Sake of Allah?
- Plz reply for Allah’s sake. As-salamu alai-kum, I am a girl of age 20.Actually I wanted to marry a guy & he too wanted to marry me.But we could not get married as that guy unfortunately expired.Now I want that guy as my husband in Aqirath. My questions are 1) DO I HAVE TO REMAIN UNMARRIED FOR GETTING HIM AS MY HUSBAND IN AQIRATH??? 2)WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MEET HIM IN AQIRATH??? Please reply to my questions for Allah’s sake…I really need the answers..Waiting for your response..
- I have come across this hadith and have a few question: Abu Musa’ reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your RESCUE from Hell-Fthe what is meant by deliver? the hadith says every muslim, so does that include the sinful ones such as one who steals or murders? does it mean every jew or christian, even ones who do good deeds? and with this hadith: Abu Burda reported on the authority of his father that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit IN HIS STEAD a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire again, when it says no muslim, does it mean sinful muslims as well such as a muslim murderer and what is meant by in his stead? does it mean any jew or christian, even the good ones?