Fasting for two days in a week
Q: What is the significance of fasting for two days?
A: Two days in a week is recommended, Monday and Thursday.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I had a big argument while fasting during this ramadan. I got very angry with the situation and with myself for getting into this situation. In a state of anger i went and drank 3 sips of water.i did not eat the whole day. i have done a BIG mistake. I have started by fasting for 60 days. Inshallah Allah FORGIVE ME. Since i have started fasting and it has to be done every day for 60 days, what do i do as EID UL ADHA will come during my fasting. Should i continue fasting on the day of Eid?
- Currently I am making up all my missed Saums (Fasting ) from the previous years. Now,in the 3rd week of Dec’2007,I am going for 40 Days Jamat, InshaAllah. Now, on those 40 days, shall I keep “Nafl Roza Intention” or keep making up my “missed Saum Intention.” Please advise ? I was reading this Hadith, so the above question came to my mind. “Whoever keeps fast for one day while out in the path of Allah, Allah will (certainly) keep him from the fire of Jahannam a distance of seventy years in place of that one day. (Bukhaari and Muslim) ———— Also please advise Top 5 things (Amaal) I should do in my 40 Days Jamat. Zazak Allah.
- 1- Its 9th Week of pregnancy for my wife , Can my wife fast in these days? 2- Can I get closer to my wife during fasting? 3- Can I use eye drops during fasting as I got eye infection…
- Can you combine fasting for kafaarat for 3 days and days to make up for Ramadan of 5 days or do you have to fast the full 8 days?
- Masla-e-Kasr A man who lives 50 miles away from his office and where he does his job and his company allows him two days holidays in two weeks, Then he goes to his home for two days (within/before 15 days). He goes every next week & continue i.e. before 14 days in counting. He goes on Friday and returns backs to his office on Sunday evening (if days count, then days shall be counted before 14 days). I ask you that,the masla of Kasr shall be applicable on him or not? What will be your answer if he continues every week?
- If my wife is always having periods for 5 days. After 5 days can we can do ‘intercourse’? Last week after 5 days, after confirming that there is no more bleeding and no signs of blood, we did. But after 2/3 hours suddenly bleeding starts, this was the first time it happened. What does Shari’ah says about it? I can’t explain my question much but please give me a detailed answer as we are very concerned about this. We don’t want to commit any sin.