- I had a scratch on my knee which I thought was almost healed. However, at the end of the day, I noticed many small spots (which I assume was discharge from the wound) on my pants and kurta around the knee area. I do not know when this occurred, but it is likely that some of the discharge occurred while performing sajdah. Do I have to repeat all salaah/tilaawat for that day?
- If one covers a wound with a bandage, and blood may or may not flow onto the bandage, would it be permissible to perform salaah in that condition, or does one have to be certain that the bleeding has stopped?
- Referring to (2), can one lead the salaah in that condition?
- If you are not sure, then you do not have to repeat it.
- If the wound is such that one is not able to wash that area, then one is permitted to make masah over the bandage.
- It is better for one not to lead the Salaah as there is fear that blood will come out of the wound during Salaah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: