Please tel me a dua to get visa soon.
Q: Please tel me a dua to get visa soon.
A: Recite the following dua after your five daily Salaah:
رَبِّ إنِّيْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- We are working in Saudi Arabia and here some people work on free visa also. One of our friends is working here on free visa. He took debt from his relatives for purchasing visa. Now he needs to renew his Iqama which requires around 8000 SAR. He does not have enough money for renewing his Iqama neither he was able to return back his debt. I want to know that can I give him my zakah to return his debt or to renew his Iqama. Secondly one of my friend’s uncle is very poor. He has agricultural land but income is not enough so his family is supported by my friend’s father. Now his uncle’s elder son started working and his uncle’s elder daughter is to be married. My friend wants to know that can he purchase furniture for his uncle’s daughter to be given in marriage from his zakah money.
- I need visa of a particular country,i need to go there for work to support my family, Can u please provide me a dua so that i can get visa without any difficulties in one go, how to recite and how many times and for how many days.
- I am originally from Bangladesh. Living in UK for the last (nearly) 8 years. My problem is, my visa. I applied for leave to remain in UK more than 15 months ago. Normally it takes 3-4 months. I applied February 2012. No progress yet. I lost my job long time ago only for visa reasons. My wife lost her job too. We are living in UK by bringing money from back home. I don’t know how long I will survive like this. I have a 3 and half year old daughter. The last one year I could not do any job only for visa reasons. Believe me brother I am living in really pathetic mental condition. I always have arguments with my wife because of this visa problem. My marriage is in danger, please, please, please brother, tell me something so that Allah almighty can show his pity and kindness to me, and I get my passport and visa from UK home office. I haven’t gone to my country nearly 4 and half years. My wife is crying everyday and I do cry too. Please please please brother tell me something, I cry a lot to Allah but he is not happy on me. I don’t know what to do!!! I am really not doing good in my my life. I don’t know when will I get my passport and visa back from home office. Can you tell me something brother please?
- I have applied with my two sons for indefinite visa, being living in UK for the last ten and half years. it has been refused, my husband is in Pakistan as we have no visa now to travel.my kids are in the middle of their universaty and schooling and i am very depressed because we r in this situation for the last 14 months. I pray five times with tahajjud and lots of wazeefas. Kindly give me any length any type of wazifa or dua so that we can get visa and can live with husband and kids together. i cant do my job and cant leave to go because of children education. please make a special dua so i can find a way out by the grace of GOD.
- Asalamu alikum i am living in uae it is compulsury to make a health insurance card to renew visa or for a new visa the card is for one year which is used for discount treatment is the treatment by this card halal or not and.
- Assalamualikum, Me and my wife is staying in USA, my wife is in H4 Visa(dependent Visa), in which she is not allowed to work in USA. One sister came to my wife for applying mehendi and she gave some dollars, she did not accept, but if she accept, is it halal for us. Jazakallah