Being forced to give a talaaq

Q: Can I be forced to give a talaaq or can a fasakh be given if my wife has decided she wants out of the marriage?


A: You should refer this to your local jamiat. They will advise you accordingly.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)