Nikaah between a tablighi and sunni
Q: Is there any Shar’i reason regarding nikah between a tablighi female and sunni male? Bear in mind the two are divorced with kids and feel they are suitable, but both are hanafi. No bidat involved only salaami on Thursday nights.
A: Nikaah is valid.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I am a sunni muslim and i like a girl and she is shia, she says her mom is shia and dad is sunni and my parents know evrything about it but they dont agree since she is a shia n they say that shia’s cant turn sunni’s. The girl says that she is not proper shia n she doesn’t know much about shia religon either but her mom is proper shia. The girl is ready to turn sunni. is there anyway i can marry her and can she turn sunni and please tell me how to convince my parents?
- I am sunni hanafi boy.i have got married with a shia girltwo months before.before nikah she had decided toconvert into sunni and she had started to convert also, but at the time of nikah she had not converted intosunni completly but converted to some extent only. she was carrying many of shia at the of nikah.in nikah qazi and witnesses were sunni.at this time she has converted tosunni completly by heart and by activity also.a local mufti has told me that my nikah is not valid and i will have to do nikah again with same girl after converting her into sunni completly by heart. My question is that My nikah is valid or not If not, can i do nikah again with same girl because she has converted into sunni completly by heart and by activity.she do all things according to sunni.
- Q: Is the Nikaah between a Sunni girl and a Shia boy halaal or not? The mother of boy is Sunni and the father is Shia. The same with their grand parents. They lived happily without interfering with each others maslak. They ask to do the Sunni nikaah and every thing according to our maslak. Please guide me with proper reference. The family of boy is not staunch. They don’t do matam but they do disrespect the Sahaba ikram.
- I am a Sunni Muslim, but want to get married to a Shiah Muslim, an ismali. Is this allowed, will the nikaah be valid.
- Q: My question is about whether I can have a secret nikaah with a man that loves me dearly but is afraid of Allah just like me. We’re aware that we can’t stay in a haram relationship so we decided to make nikaah. We cannot do it the normal way because his parents and my wali which is my father are not agreeing because of race and materialism. We are adults and we know that we’re wanting the right thing. We don’t want to displease our parents but we have to because displeasing Allah is worse. Is it the nikaah valid and what is the process of doing this kind of nikaah? Can we keep this nikaah as a secret for 2/3 years until this man is settled and has a better financial position to please my father in the future?
- I am a sunni i want to know what is the difference between a sunni and mehdi. what we believe about mehdevi alaisalaam, will be comming and not yet came is it correct information in sunni about mehdevi alaisallam. what akheeda shoul a sunni should have in mehdevi alaisallam.