Procedure for ending the marriage
Q: Can a wife just say she wants to end a marriage as she does not want her husband any longer? Is that a grounds for talaaq?
A: She should refer to her local ulama jamiat and explain her reason and they will understand whether it warrants annulment or not.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Procedure for First Night of Marriage
- When I got marriage there were bride, bride groom, Qazi, one young man and one young lady. Is this marriage ok? If there are one man and one woman witness then is the marriage ok, though Qazi is available to complete the procedure? Can a Qazi become a witness? If the marriage is not ok, what is the solution as per Shariah?
- Can you tell me the Sunnah procedure of marriage? What should one do and what should one abstain from, e.g., not to use camera’s and take videos. Stop asking money for Jodha which the girls’ side gives for blazer.
- Procedure for Marriage
- Salam me and my husband have been married for 11 years and due to not being educated on islam we both were unaware of the procedure, as well as my husband being unaware of the quranic procedures regarding talaq he had been suffering from depression due to a number of reasons.Although we had disagreements in our marriage he never said divorce at all but the situation got out of hand and family got involved he said to me in english i dont want to be with you no more a member of my family forcefully said to him thats not the right way you have to say talaq three times and he said it three times in pressure he regrets what he did as he was already in a bad state of mind but he can take oath that he was unaware of the actual procedure he said he didnt want to be with me himself and then only repeated talaq 3 times together because he was told to do so. we want to reconcile both of us and want an approval.the sharia council in england have said it is classed as one please can you give us your opinion.this is an urgent matter as my iddat will be ending in a week please can you let me know as soon as possible jazakhallah
- Dear Mufti Sahib, Assalamu Alaikum. I am a Muslim boy.I like a Hindu girl and proposed to marry her.She has accepted my proposal but with certain conditions,The conditions are as below: 1:- She shall not convert as a Muslim before or after marriage and shall continue as a Hindu through out her life. 2:-She shall be allowed to perform puja as per Hindu rituals in the in-law’s house without any hinderance and no one shall interfere in her faith and belief. 3:-Her name shall not be changed to a Muslim name after marriage. 4:-She shall not be asked to wear Burkha at any point of time in her life. 5:-I (her Husband) can not accept a second wife till she continues as my wife. 6:-The procedure of triple Talak for Divorce shall not be applicable in our case and Divorce procedure as applicable to Hindus shall be applicable in our case. 7:-Since Girl’s family will cut off all relations with her after marriage,she wants marriage should be performed through usual procedure of Nikahnama before a social gathering of my family members and realatives and the Nikanama must contain the above conditions 7:- Further to be assured that it is a legal marriage, She wants that I should take written permission and approval from Muslim Personal Law Board and Muslim religious authorities before marriage. Sir since I am not aware of compexities of Muslim Laws ,I request your goodself to kindy clarify the following ponits inorder to save both of our lives. A:-Whether marriage with her conditions will be accepteble to Muslim community and Her conditions can be reflected in Nikanama?…