Marrying one’s grandfather’s cousin’s daughter
Q: My grandfather (my dad’s dad) has a cousin. He has a daughter that I want to marry is that okay?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- As-salamu `alaykum I have 2 questions : 1. My grandfather has 3 wives not at the same time but one after the other?s death. 1st wife has no child dies very early year not known ,2nd wife had 1 son (i.e. my father ) and 1 daughter , 3rd wife had 3 son (i.e. my uncles ) and 3 daughter s My 3rd grandmother (i.e. step grandmother ) dies on 1996 which has 1 property in her name and rest all in grandfather?s name . My father dies on 1997 (prior to grandfather) and grandfather dies on2002. My grandfather has gifted 1/4th property to me which is written on plane paper no legal value as I hope excluding that property which is in my grandmother?s name as he told me that this property should be distributed among his 4 daughters . How much share should I and my 3 sisters get from my grandfather?s property and what does Islamic Inheritance Law of India said about the grandchildren share whose father dies before his grandfather or what is Indian Law said or which law is applied to my case . Please give the document evidences or internet sites . 2 . My mother dies in 1986 and her father (i.e. maternal grandfather ) after amonth of my mother?s death leaving 1 wife (i.e. my maternal grandmother ) and 2 daughters ( i.e. my aunts) My grandmother orally said that ? I will give you 1/3rd property ? but unfortunately not able to write and dies on 1998 . Question is how much share we get from maternal side condition that my mother dies (1986) before maternal grandfather and father in 1997 after my maternal grandfather (i.e.in 1986). Sorry for asking such a long question but there is no…
- Assalomo Alaikum, My Grandfather died about 60 years ago. My Grandmother died about 4 years ago. Kindly inform me how the property should be distributed amongst the following. 1 Step Daughter of my Grandmother (Daughter from my Grandfathers first marraige. She was married before my grandfather died. An old letter written by my Grandfather says that he has already given the share of this daughter. Will she inherit from the property or not? Following childeren from my grandfathers marraige to my grandmother. 1 – Son 3 – Daughters (2 Daughters died during the lifetime of my Grandmother) Jazakallah!
- Marrying one’s cousin’s daughter
- My mother is a single daughter of my grandfather (Nana) and grandmother (Nani). She has two brothers also. My grandfather and grandmother had died, now all property of my grandfather and grandmother will be distributed between three children. Kindly mention the ratio (with detail) in percentage, which will be considered for distribution of property.
- My grandfather(mothers father) died 1yr before.He has 32 acres of land and a house.Now what part of that property should my mother get it.My grandfather has a wife ,4 sons and only 1 daughter.
- Marrying a cousin’s son to a daughter