Drying clothes in the bedroom
Q: Is it wrong to dry clothes in bed room due to the necessity of hijaab?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Before i ask a qustion that can we keep Quran-E-KAREEM in our bedroom where we have sex.now i want to ask that can we put any islamic walpiece like some sorah’s in our bedroom?
- Is It a Sin to Keep QURA-E-KARIM in my bedroom after marriage? some body told to that we are not allowed to Keep QURAN-E-KARIM and JAYNAMAZ in our bedroom where we have sex.tell me in detail please
- We live in Canada, BC with family. We rent a 2 bedroom apartment. My daughter (15 years) and my son (13 years) share 1 bedroom while we live in other bedroom with little son. We do have following problem (1) I do not feel comfortable that my daughter and son share same bedroom. (2) My landlord asks every time to move out. (3) Renting 3 bedrooms is very costly. I was planning to buy house for last 6 years, I do not have enough cash. I know interest is haram. I have searched Islamic financing but there is no Islamic bank in our area. I checked option for buying bank owned house (foreclosure). But the system is that, bank will sale house and give me only loan, which I need to return with interest (as per same condition as someone take mortgage from bank). So, could you please guide me that can I take mortgage from bank which will include interest. Thank you very much for your valuable time.
- When alone in the house or bedroom with her husband can a woman wear clothes which expose her sattar?
- At the time of wearing clothes or during drying the body with a towel after bath, my hands get touched with the private parts (unintentionally). So in this case, does my ablution break?
- About 8 months ago i found out my wifer was talking to other females about what was going on in our bedroom. in that moment of anger i told her that if she talks to another person about what happens in out bedroom she must go back to her mums house….