Zakaat on a two wheeler
Q: I am an employed person and have purchased a two wheeler today. Do I have to pay zakaat for it and how much?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Can a loan be converted to Zakaat and do you have to specify while giving Zakaat that it’s Zakaat?
- ASAK, Firstly I want to know that I am using car and a two wheeler both for my job, Is zakat wajib on these two?
- Me and my brother take care of my uncle’s family and their monthly needs (grocery rent etc). My question is that as it is the month of Ramadaan , I need to pay zakaat so can I use to zakaat money I owe this year to maintain their daily needs for the next month. I am concerned because I manage their expenses every month from my own money, so is it fine to use zakaat money this time?Second question: My mother has some 10 grams of gold and my father passed away. Do I need to consider the gold as my belonging while calculating my zakaat?
- I am MD student. I want to buy a four wheeler which is my need. But I have no such a large amount like 3-4 lakhs. But can I buy a car on down payment giving about 1 lakh by cash and rest of money in installments? Is there any space for this?
- As-salaamualaikum I started a business in June 2008—2 months before Ramadaan.I would like to pay my zakaat in Ramadaan 2009 as it will be easier to know when my zakaat is due each year.How do I calculate my Zakaat for the two months prior to Ramadaan 2008. My second question is, do I pay Zakaat on the cost of the goods or the selling price of the goods. Shukrin
- Assalamualaikum, i had financed a two wheeler five years back & i paid the complete amount in istalments with intrest as agreed in terms & conditions.After 2 years i realized that i commited a sin & in future i will never buy anything with intrest .Kidlly guide me according to shariah ..what is to be done of this vehicle..it is still in my possession.Jazakallah khera..