Is it true that Sayyadina Israfeel (Alayhis Salaam) would bring Wahi to Rasul صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ during the three-year period when Jibra’I’ll (Alayhis Salaam) stopped visiting him? Somebody said that they seen this in the footnotes of Bukhari Sharief, and its listed as the seventh method of receiving wahy.

Q: Is it true that Sayyadina Israfeel (Alayhis Salaam) would bring Wahi to Rasul صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ during the three-year period when Jibra’I’ll (Alayhis Salaam) stopped visiting him? Somebody said that they seen this in the footnotes of Bukhari Sharief, and its listed as the seventh method of receiving wahy.

A: There is no mention of this in the hadeeth.