Carrying the bier of one’s deceased wife
Q: What will be the role of a husband after the death of his wife? Can he give shoulder to the Mayyit?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalaam Alaikum, A Man dies leaving behind a wife and two daughters from the wife.He has left behind him some self aquired property. After his death , his brother’s sons ( bhatijay ) have demanded a share from the property,even though their father, i.e.; the deceased man’s brother died much before him. Earlier, during the deceased man’s lifetime, these nephews demanded a share in his property claiming joint ownership of the business between their father and the deceased man.However, the same was rejected in a court of law , by virtue of proofs,evidences and records. Is this claim , now,by the nephews, allowed?,even after the death of their father? Are the nephews entitled to any share of the inheritance from their uncle’s ( deceased man )property in the absence of their father? The deceased man did not have any liking for them during his lifetime as they embroiled him in unnecessary and unwanted legal controversies. Your answer in this regard shall be highly appreciated.
- Husband suspending three talaaqs upon the wife carrying out a certain action
- A deceased is survived 2 wives and their respective children. With the first wife, the deceased fathered 2 sons and 1 daughter. With the second wife, the deceased fathered 1 daughter but the deceased and the second wife also have an orphan boy aged 6 years whom they adopted when the boy was orphaned at birth. Furthermore, the second wife also has a son from a previous marriage. How should the estate of the deceased be distributed. The Will of the deceased merely states that his estate is to be dealt with in terms of Islamic Law.
- Carrying out the ghusal for the deceased in a ghusal khaana
- I saw a large gathering of men they were celebrating something and carrying someone on their shoulders. I knew in the dream that the person they were carrying on their shoulders he was the holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) but he had no beard. I saw the face very clearly.
- Carrying out acts of charity and good deeds and conveying the reward to the deceased