Wife hitting her husband
Q: What is the punishment for a wife who hits her husband?
A: The husband should not be too concerned about the punishment. He should rather look for ways how both will improve themselves. It is appropriate that both go in mastooraat jamaat for some time.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have three wives and my third wife has one daughter of age 10 years from her first husband and she took Khula Eight year before from her first husband. Since that time her daughter is staying with my third wife, her husband did not see her daughter till date and he did not pay any money for her daughter. I married with my third wife in 2008 and by the grace of Allah I am paying all expenses for my third wife and her daughter. My questions are 1. First husband is liable to ask possession of his daughter at any time in life? 2. If he demand possession of his daughter then what to do in this regards? 3. What will be my status with regards to my wife’s daughter in terms of Mahram?
- Wife hitting the husband
- Q: A father of the husband while separated from his wife wrote a divorce letter which the husband signed and gave it to a third party.Some time later the husband decided to destroy the letter. Later on the husband and wife reunited. The wife had no knowledge of the letter and was informed of the letter only after she was reunited with her husband. Many years have passed by. Where does this marriage stand according to Quraan and Sunnah?
- Wife leaves her husband a number of times,sometime without asking,has even went on Hajj with her brother she simply informed her husband and did not ask for any permission husband did not objected or rather remained silent for it was a matter of Hajj ,then there is the issue of three daughters involved. so its prudent not to separate , beside there are no other issues . Husband and wife and have now chosen not to interfere in each others work , both now earn separately and do not share with each other , is the husband still obliged for the upkeep [ nan-nafqa ] of her wife.? Q2- Is it true Imam Ghazali has said, in a similar situation [ wife leaving husband without asking permission ] husband is released from the burden of nan-nafqa?
- Asalamualaykum Mufti Sahab, I have 2 sons aged 3.5 and 8 yrs. About 2-3 months ago, my wife saw a dream that she is hitting our elder son with a thick stick like object on the head. She is crying and does not want to hit him but she is continuing to hit him. Due to some reason, she is unable to stop hitting him. About a week ago I saw a similar dream about my elder son with the difference that I am hitting him all over his body with my hand. I am trying to him even harder but my strikes are not turning out to be very hard despite my attempts. He is a very beautiful and obedient child. He does tend to be very mischievous at times, but it is easily controlled by us. We are very worried about these strange dreams. Please interpret this dreams for us. Jazakallahukhaire.
- when wife and husband want to take divorce then who has to take the responsibility of their children,wife or husband?wife says i want my children and husband says i want my children.if the children are given to wife as per her wish,is it necessary for the husband to pay maintenance to the wife to take care of the children.what does islam say?plaese kindly reply.