Can a non-Muslim control Islam?
Q: Can a non-muslim control the Deen al-Islam in its entirety without exception?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q. Is it a sin to lie and hide to seek Islam? A. If you are in a difficult situation where it will cause harm to you in exposing your Islam, then you can conceal your identity as a Muslim. However, this cannot be done in marriage. The reason is that if you are a Muslim woman, then it will be haram to live with a non Muslim man, and if you are a Muslim man, then it will be haram to live with a woman who commits shirk. In these cases, there will be no marriage between such people. So, if you are a Muslim woman and your husband is a non Muslim, then you need to disclose your Islam to him. If he becomes a Muslim, then your marriage will continue. However, if he refuses to accept Islam, then your marriage with him will be terminated, since it will be sinful for you to continue this marriage. May Allah make it easy for you. And Allah knows best. Mufti Waseem Khan Source
- A women aged 74 years is not having control over her urine. she passes urine in her dress without any control. Her urine comes out without any control after performing vazu. Please inform that how she has to perform namaz and other ibadats like reciting quran etc.
- Would it not be the true Islamic way that should a Muslim fall in love with a non-Muslim and desires to marry the non-Muslim, marry the person and via the Muslim person’s lifestyle the non-Muslim converts to Islam. I believe that converting to Islam for the sake of marriage is a sin
- I am interested in converting to Islam. Last night I was telling my boyfriend about this and he asked me what is the Muslim perspective on marriage (we are thinking of marriage). I was like…you know, I dont know~! So I looked it up online and I read that Muslim women cannot under any circumstances marry a Non-Muslim man. It is because the man is the head of the household and the family would be under his leadership. A Muslim woman cannot have a household with a man with whom she does not share the same faith and values with. Im not gonna lie, I was a little sad to read this as my boyfriend is not a Muslim. And he tells me that just because he doesnt want to hear anything about the Christian church right now doesnt mean he is going to go running to Islam or anything else. (we both met in church and fell away a bit too). I was like okay okay, but I was thinking…”Allah works in mysterious ways!” Anyways these are my questions: 1) Can a Muslim woman marry a Non-Muslim man? 2) If I choose to follow through with converting to Islam, should I wait until he becomes more open to it? 3) Should I convert and just continue to date him and set the best Muslim example I can in hopes of him becoming interested?
- A hindu married women age 32 yrs in india converts to islam. 1)is there any iddah period for her after embracing islam? 2)when can she married a muslim man?what should be the waiting period? 3)without divorcing his non muslim husband can she immediately marry muslim man after converting to islam?
- I need to ask “I am a converted Muslim and want to marry a Muslim girl, is this allowed and will Islamic society will give equal respect to us and our future generation”? I have accepted Islam wholeheartedly with my beliefs and faith in Islam.