Growing the beard till one fist
Q: How long should we keep the beard as per authentic hadith?
A: Till one fist from all sides.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Growing the beard to the extent of one fist
- My beard is not growing on both sides of my face and it is only growing on my chin and throat area. Due to this it does not look good and I am ashamed of my beard. I would like to grow a full and proper beard. I know it is haram to shave or trim the beard but I see no other option in order to grow a proper beard. Is there anything I could do for hair to grow on both sides of my face?
- My question is that I know that trimming the beard less than fist length is haram but my dad pressures me to cut the beard and maintain it less than fist length. As my beard is now only growing and yet I do not get it fist length. So what should I do? Can I disobey my dad because beard is wajib and it is the sunnah of my Prophet Muhammad (SAW) but if I do not cut the beard my dad gets sad and my dad tortures me too. So what should I do? Please reply.
- Growing the beard to the length of one fist
- I am the student of engg., I want to know that is having a beard strictly compulsory in Islam or it is a sunnah.I have come to know that beard should be atleast be covered by the fist of one’s hand.Please tell me that beard with smaller length than the fist is similar to the clean shaven beard of the person.I always remain in a discouraged spirit to have the beard on the land of darul harb as we muslim students are so much dependent on the nonmuslims for our future careers & education.As it is getting very difficult to follow the rule of beard in this environment due to communal hatreds. So, please sir help me on this.
- My question is: 1. can we cut beard after one hand fist or is it ahsan not cut. 2. is it called jamaal if someone cut his beard after one fist who never cut his beard in his life till now.