Nephew accompanying his aunt to the doctor
Q: Is it allowed for a man to stay in front of his aunt when she exposes her private part to female doctor?
A: He must not look in that direction. He must move away from there.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Is my nephew a mahram to me. My nephew is related to me only through marriage (my sister in laws son).
- Q: My question is about distribution of property according to sunni shariat. My mom has 2 sisters. Out of my two aunts only one has children of which are daughters. My other aunt doesn’t have any children. My mom is the only one with a son. So after the Death of my aunt the property is to be distributed between her sisters, i.e my mom and aunt since my other aunt did not have any children. So my actual question is that should my mom receive the property in 2:1 ratio since she has a son?
- Can a Nephew See and Touch the Neck and Breast of His Aunt?
- As Salam-o Alaikum My aunt has an eight-year-old daughter who is suffering from severe Asthma. As long she keeps taking drugs(medicine) she remains healthy, but those drugs have severe side effects. My aunt is breastfeeding her one year old daughter currently. One of the doctors (Muslim) recommended to feed the elder daughter with mother?s breast milk, expressed in a cup. Now my aunt is doing this twice a week and her daughter is healthy and recovered. She (my aunt) wants to know is it Jaaiz? As we know Shariaah provides some relaxation under special circumstances. Regards
- Assalamoualikum Respected Mufti sahib, I am the owner of a house, although the legal papers for the house are held in the name of a family member. As I am not married and have no children, I am intending to give this house to my nephew whom I have bought up since childhood although I will continue to reside in the house. Can you please advise me how I can give this house as a gift to my nephew Islamically. Would a written letter suffice or should I do something else i.e. leave the house one time and give the keys to my nephew then return back. Please advise me. May Allah tala reward you.
- Maulana Sahab, my maternel aunt’s husband gave three talaqs to my aunt but he is a very random and confused person who is at the same time deobandi, barelvi and ahl hadees too. After giving talaq he said that he intended to give one only. After that his elder brother took a fatwa (signed) of a mufti in saudi arbia who said that it is counted once only and, therefore, now he is living with my aunt. Please tell me whether the talaq was valid? if yes then what should we do now in order to make him understand as well as the family of my aunt?