- Does one start performing Qasr Salah once they leave their home intending to travel more than 48 miles even though they may not have left the boundary of their city or town?
- Suppose one is at the airport in one’s own city intending to fly abroad. Would such a person perform Qasr Salah?
- If Qasr Salah can only be performed outside the boundary of the city, how does one work out what the boundary of the city is?
- Is the 48 miles limit from door-to-door or from one city boundary to another city’s boundary. If it is from one city’s boundary to another city’s boundary how does one go about ascertaining city boundaries?
- To become a musafir is it once 48 miles is reached or does it have to be more than 48 miles?
- Qasr only starts after one has passed the boundary of the town.
- If the airport is out of his town then he will perform qasr.
- The boundary is the end of the residential area.
- From boundary to boundary.
- 48 miles must be reached.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.