I would like to know exactly from where must we shave our pubic hair. Is it all the hair from directly beneath the navel? And till where on the sides? My second question is must we shave the hair that grows around the anal passage and the passage leading from beneath the testicles until the anal place? If so is it permissible to sit in front of a mirror (with no pants only a t-shirt) and do it as it will be difficult to see properly?

Q: I would like to know exactly from where must we shave our pubic hair. Is it all the hair from directly beneath the navel? And till where on the sides?

My second question is must we shave the hair that grows around the anal passage and the passage leading from beneath the testicles until the anal place? If so is it permissible to sit in front of a mirror (with no pants only a t-shirt) and do it as it will be difficult to see properly?

A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/51