Status of going for umrah
Q: I would like to know if going for umra is a Fard or Waajib?
A: It is a Sunnah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I am living in Saudi Arabia. Can I perform more than one UMRAH in a same day when i go to umrah. and if i want to perform umrah for my grandfather who already passed it is valid. and also can i perform umrah for live people.if more than one umrah allowed than after each umrah i have to save my head.? please guide me.
- I am living in Saudi Arabia and used to go for Umrah quite often. If we do Umrah 3-4 times in a year; (1) It is permissible not to do halaq but a regular hair cutting? (2) If not done halaq as in the past, what are the consequences of living with wife? (3) What should be done before going for next Umrah if last Umrah was not done properly?
- Q: I am going on umrah but just found out I am pregnant. If for some reason I have miscarriage is it possible to do umrah and pray Salaah? If I have any kind of bleeding could I contuine with my umrah and prayers?
- Assalamualaikum, I am from India, last week i and my friend went to perform Umrah. We performed the Umrah two times with an interval of 3 hours. 1. After completion of first Umrah i get shaved my head but my friend get trim his hair about 1 inch. 2. After completion of second Umrah we went directly to our hotel and removed the Ahraam(Dress). Please guide whether we did right or in which terms we did wrong and what we had to do, now what should we do. I would be thankful to you.
- Assalamu alaikum Mufti saab; i have a question regarding the UMRAH.i live in Riyadh. I went to makkah to perform UMRAH. I completed my UMRAH there and then went to Jeddah to see my relatives but while returnign i came back to Makkah and immediately got the bus to riyadh. Kindly please advice if i had to perform UMRAH since i came from Jeddah to board the bus in Makkah. If yes, then please advice what should i do now since i have not preformed the later UMRAH.
- What should I do if I do Umrah without putting the Ihram from Dubai? Can I proceed to Jeddah without intension of Umrah and then make the intension from there for Umrah. Please note that I will be travelling by Umrah Visa. Please guide me the Do’s and Don’ts while passing through Miqat.