The door of Jannah being open for those who fast
Q: The gate in pardise for fasting, is this open to people who fast for ramadan or for the ones who excessively fast?
A: It is open for all those who are regular in fasting, whether it is fardh or mustahab.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- is there a limit on the time that we have to fast, because here in the uk, the fast is over 16 hours and my children find this hard. is there a fatwa on this please? a student from delhi told us that there is a fatwa on the time limit to fasting,i.e after 12 hours you may open the fast. Is this true? we have never heard this before.
- Q: I dreamed that my family had a house in a cul de sac in a beautiful, well established suburb. Within this cul de sac our house was situated right in the middle. With a beautiful lush lawn in the front. Although all the other houses had high walls, ours didn’t. If the front door was open, you could see into the kitchen. Very beautiful. As my husband and I took the corner to come home, the door was standing open. There standing in my kitchen was a boy (in waking life this boy tried to persue my daughter). He was alone in the house. As he saw us coming, he got a fright. He tried hiding behind the fridge, by taking a step back. He was wearing sunglasses that had a mirror reflection and that was what attracted my eyes. And though he was hiding he still looked if I could see him. Then as we walked, my daughters, my husband and I. I realised my daughter isn’t with. I looked for her to tell her that this boy is in our house (its a joke to us how he tries to persue her). As I turned around, she called my name and came cycling past from behind with a red bicycle waving at me. As we got to the house, my husband and I went through the garage and it was untidy with mechanic tools and a yellow bucket smeared with grease. In the dream, I felt embarrased because I knew that there was this boy in my house (who in waking life has never been in my house) and in the dream, I knew he must have came to my house to investigate what our house is like. I have no idea what this dream means…
- Please interpret the following dream for me. Rasulullah (SAW) is returning after being exiled from Madinah. I reach the boundary of Makkah and announce that he Rasulullah (SAW) is returning. Then I reach the Haram and announce the same again. Finally, I reach at kaba’s door and open a package that he (SAW) gave me. It is a copy of the holy Quran. Then it is time for Maghrib prayer, so I stand by the open door of the kabah and start the azan in a loud voice. The reverberation from inside the kabah overwhelms me, and I proceed to read the azan in a low voice. This azan is heard in all of Makkah.
- Yesterday I saw a dream about one lion and one bear, both came to attack me but I closed the door quickly, after sometime I opened the door and checked if they are still there or not. Then suddenly bear forward his hand in the door, again I closed the door and his hand was inside the door, I forced the door and the bear take his hand outside. Can you say what the meaning of it is? Please pray for me. My parents are going for hajj this year pray for them too.
- Does a valid seclusion [khalwah sahihah] take place when the: a.) door is open, b.) door is closed and c.) husband has a disease?
- asslam o alaikum, this is istikhara dream .i saw in dream water and i was on boat which was very fast .i said take a turn because i am afraid than we took turn and were waiting for door to open .the door was in water.the door opened and i saw many small fish which took jump in water and one big yellow colour fish .than i saw roti[parathas] and food served in many plates which was good and i shared my paratha with one person.in another scene i even eat ice cream from icecream pack which my brother was holding.