Being in love with a man
Q: I love a man very much. How can I get him? Please give me some wazifa.
A: Make istighfaar and stop thinking about him. Consider his thoughts to be haraam and what is haraam is a stench. Hence, abstain from even thinking of him.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- At time of separation from my love, I have assured her that I will name my daughter after your name, if born after my nikah just to remember her love. Is it ok to do so?
- (1) I am a girl and I would soon be getting married in-shaAllah. I would like to know that I got a SMS that if you want the in-laws and your husband to love you forever then read Ya-Rauf 7 times during your rukhsati and then Ya-Lateef 7 times when you reach the house. Is this right? (2) Also please tell me a zikr/wazifah which I may recite in order for my husband to truly love, care and respect me and also for my in-laws to love, respect and care about me. Also tell a zikr by which my heart will always be satisfied with them all and that I would love all my relatives with respect. Also I request you and all to please make dua for me and my husband to be, for our happiness, health and success in both the worlds.
- mine is a love marriage , married for 13 years . now from past one year my husband is having an extramarrital affair with a hindu girl . i want to save my marriage and i love my husband a lot. i want him back. i want his love back. i want him to completely forget that girl from the heart and come back to me with full love with all his heart. PLEASE SUGGEST ME A DUA WHICH I CAN RECITE TO GET MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME AND TO LEAVE THAT GIRL FOREVER.. please desperately waiting for your reply and suggestion. khudahafis. thanking u . u r my only hope .
- I am in love with a girl and her too in love with me. We want to marry and I made three times istikhara by some person …
- I am madly in love with one of my relatives. She is also madly in love with me. We want to marry each other. but her parents arranged her marraige somewhere else saying that love before marraige is immoral in islam. Is it correct that love for somebody before marraige is haram in islam. can we get married.
- There is a big difference between love & arranged marriages, or so I’ve heard. But what I don’t understand is how love marriages can actually “exist” if you don’t become their boyfriend or friend first. When you have a love relationship with someone you must get to know the person first before deciding on something big like marrying them! But, if you started to hang out with that person, wouldn’t you become their “boyfriend” or “girlfriend”? Please help me clear this up. 🙂