Three questions relating to the masbooq (person who joins the Salaah late)
- If the Imaam is in ruku, does one have to first tie the hands and stand in order to get the rakaat, or does going directly into ruku after takbeer suffice?
- If one makes takbeer and while going into the sitting posture the imaam makes one salaam, can one still join the salaah?
- If one has to complete missed rakaats in jamaat: In the final sitting, does one read attahiyat, durood as well as the dua, or just stop after reciting the shahadah?
- One does not have to tie the hands. Instead one should go into ruku’.
- If one has already sat down with the Imaam before the Imaam made salaam, then he has got the jamaat.
- One should recite till tashahhud (there are other opinions in this ma’alah).
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
أحسن الفتاوى (3/288)
Checked & Approved: