Does one have to make purdah from one’s step mother’s daughter?
Q: Regarding pardah if a boy has a step mother does he have to make pardah from that step mother’s Daughter?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- If some one had physical relationship with both mother and daughter at same time but they are not aware about it. But he has stopped making physical relation with mother any more. Now the question is that can he do nikah with daughter legally? He has told to the daughter he had relation with her mother in past but still the daughter wants to marry with him, and she says if you ask Allah the Almighty for forgiveness He will forgive you, if you do not repeat your sin again. Is that possible as per the Shariah to have nikah with the daughter?
- as salam dear mufti saab i have a question regarding the inheritance of my parents property our father has married again after the death of our mother(our mother expired in the yr 2003) we are 2 childrens,,,,, our step mother was also a widow having 2 childerns from her ex husband,, we got our father married in 2004 all the left out are in our mothers name i.e first wife,,, whcih was purchased when she was alive and has been earned and gifted by my father please clarify what are the rights of my step mother on my fathers property which was gifted to my mother when she was alive 2- does my co-brother&sister have any rights on inheritance of our fathers property taking consideration they were not born to our father 3- what are the right of my step mother on fathers property which is in our mothers name 4-what are the duties from our side due to our step mother 5-for my co-brother who is living with us what shall we mention the name of father in govt formalities i.e ration card , passport ,,, my step mother wants my fathers name on it but local hazrath said his actual fathers name should be mentioned kindly answer allah hafiz totally we are only 2 childrens born to our father ,,,,, after my dad marriage to a lady alredy having 2 children from her ex husband we are totally 4 now no childrens from this marriage
- want to know that what are rights of stepmother and stepdaughter in inheritance if stepmother and 1 stepdaughter present, mean total from my first mother(who is died already) we r 2 sister and 1 brother and from my step mother 1 step daughter, so plz explain how inheritance will be distributed among all according to islamic shariah.
- I had a question related to inheritance. My step-father passed away a month ago leaving behind my mother, his real daughter, his brother who is deceased and was from the same mother but different father, and another brother, again who is deceased from same mother but different father. I and my brother are his step children; my mother married my father and that is the daughter they have. As far as we are aware there are no other family connected with my father. Please advise on how his inheritance will be calculated.
- My father has fixed my marriage. I did istikhara and in 3-4 dreams I saw that he is interested in someone else or he has been married to someone else before. In one dream I saw that he has a 2 year old daughter. In most of the dreams I see that we are getting divorced. I would like to mention that I am doing Shariah purdah Alhamdulillah. But there is no purdah in the boy’s family. Earlier they had no problem with my doing purdah but a few days back there was some issue that the boy will not let me continue with my purdah after marriage. I would like to inform u that my mother died many years ago. My father remarried and there has been some problem in my family. So my father wants me to be settled as soon as possible. But after this purdah issue I am very much concerned, because I cannot leave purdah in any situation. My father has earlier made it clear to the boy’s family that I will continue with my purdah after the marriage. Please give the meaning of the dream. Shall we continue with this proposal?
- salam, my relative has 1 daughter and his wife is alive too,he has five brothers and 2 sisters one step brother and on step sister, he has a house that he wants to give to his daughter after his death. What will be the shariah way of doing so?