Should I send someone for Hajj or extend my father’s house?

Q: I have been for Hajj already but the person I am taking has not, but my dad asked me to instead use that money for an additional extension to his
house. What do I do? My dad has been for hajj as well.


A: If your father is living with difficulty then rather use the money to do his house.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.



Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)