My husband and I were married for ten years and we have a six year old daughter. Last year we had a problem and he gave me three talaaqs (written but I never saw it). He now wants to return home. I am told that I need to remarry in order for us to reconcile. Please can you assist.
Q: My husband and I were married for ten years and we have a six year old daughter. Last year we had a problem and he gave me three talaaqs (written but I never saw it). He now wants to return home. I am told that I need to remarry in order for us to reconcile. Please can you assist.
A: The three talaaqs are valid. It is not permissible for you to live with him.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assallam u ale kum hazrat, i was married on 18/05/03 and almost one and a half year later she started living saperatly at her mother’s home with my daughter and refused to come back with me then i gave her divorce in a written letter with one witness’s signsture along with the draft for the mehar, that she has accepted mehar draft and used the amount. since then she nevr came back my home. now please guide me that is it considered a valid talaq or am i still considered as married to this woman. and also that what is the rights of a woman over her husband after the divorce? please reply me soon its urgent? Thank You KHUDA HAFIZ
- As salam alia kum mufti saheb iam 33 years old a female from india hyderabad, i got married in 2000 i did a love marriage against my mother but later on my accepted my marriage , iam an graduate and my husband is illetrate person, iam havin two kids one son who is 8 years old and one daughter 5 years old. after my marriage one year i was happy but later on my husband started behaving very bad towards me even started suspecting me with everyone my cousins, my brotherinlaws, with his own brother and also with non-muslims. my mother expired in 2004, i am having only one brother i am staying with my brother my husand is in qatar he is sending money through his mother but he is not talking with me from one year. he ordered me not to go out of home i am obeying him even though he suspects me now his family also started mentally tortureing me, i asked my husband to stay along with me in india even though he is not listening me. some times i feel that i didnt obeyed my mother thats hwhy iam suffering all this allahamdulla i pray 5 times namaz and i have faith in allahathalla that he will return my husband, so mufti saheb please pray for me and give me some dua and wazifas, i will be very thankfull to you allahafeez
- Theres a couple that has been divorced about 6 months ago. Husband gave wife 3 talaaqs at once in anger. He also gave her prior to that 2 talaaqs. Moulanas of this town have told her that once 3 is given marriage is over completely. My question is if she gets married to someone else and divorces that person just to get back to the 1st husband is it valid? (To my knowledge I know its not allowed because you have to really be in that marriage and only once that husband really has problems then only can he divorce her). Is this correct? Also is there any other way besides this of the husband and wife getting back to each other?
- 1. Salam my husbands 18 year old nephew lives in my home with me 32 years old my 3 kids underage 8 and my husband. my husband leaves his nephew home alone with me and my kids throught half the night when he is out visiting friends. his nephew is at home alone with me at times when im home with my 4 year old daughter too it this jaiz? 2. my husband also insists on letting his nephew freely enter my bedroom when i has asked to keep my bedroom private and to not allow him in is this ok? 3. my husband often urinates in the bath before he baths what is the islamic presective on this? 4. I have told my husband that i can not be on his nephews beck and call but i have been told that i need to cook and clean for him wash his clothes and undergarments – if i dont have his food ready for a certain time of the day he has told me im free to take my kids and leave because his nephew is his main responsibility 5. my husband when angery does not try to clam his anger down what can i read on him when in a rage. i try to give him water etc to drink but he deliberately wont take it cause he doesnt want his anger to go he breaks things and screams and shouts and also gets violent please help what should i read jazak allah khair
- Question: ASSALAMUALAIKUM Please assist with the following : 1. One source claims that every creature from the sea is edible in terms of a Hadith. It was also quoted that a whale that was beached was also eaten ?. Can you confirm this ? 2. In the land of the ‘midnight sun’ were sunlight is for half the year and darkness for the other half, how does one perform Salaah or Fast in Ramadaan? 3. The recent Tsunami, which claimed over 300, 000 lives was a major disaster. Is there an Islamic perspective. One claim is that Allah Ta’ala is punishing us for the wrong doing and of sin. Is this true? 4. A brother left home to work elsewhere and eventually settled buying a dwelling for himself. He called over his mother with the father’s permission who allowed it thinking that the son will marry after which the mother can return home. The son has not married and the mother has not returned to rejoin her husband. Is the mother obliged to return or is the husband obliged to move house and join her ? Please advice.
- I have three wives and my third wife has one daughter of age 10 years from her first husband and she took Khula Eight year before from her first husband. Since that time her daughter is staying with my third wife, her husband did not see her daughter till date and he did not pay any money for her daughter. I married with my third wife in 2008 and by the grace of Allah I am paying all expenses for my third wife and her daughter. My questions are 1. First husband is liable to ask possession of his daughter at any time in life? 2. If he demand possession of his daughter then what to do in this regards? 3. What will be my status with regards to my wife’s daughter in terms of Mahram?