Saying “Jumuah Mubarak”
Q: Is it right to say “Jumah Mubarak”?
A: There is no basis for this.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Muslims in Toronto are facing a new challenge these days regarding jumuah salat timings. A few of the masjids here have started jumuah congregation before zuhr timings, as we are observing Daylight Saving Timing these days. Let me write you detail of timings: Today is September 08, 2008 Sunrise : 06:49 AM Sunset: 07:41 PM Zuhr salat time starts: 01:18 PM The masjids that are observing early jumuah prayer are conducting it at 12:30 PM. When some people went to one of the three local scholars who allowed early salat for an explanation of this act, he told that we don’t find any specific timing mentioned for jumuah prayer so we can do this as it is lunch time and in this way more people can easily attend jumuah congregation. Secondly, he told that the early timings of jumuah was also observed by the sahabah, so we can also do it as well. Please reply in detail and mention any early jumuah congregation from Quran, Hadith or Sahabah.
- In our village we have a belief that women’s Jumuah jamah is prohibited in Masjid where all men do Jumuah. Now some people they call themselves as Salafi/Mujtahids tell that women Jumuah Jamah is women’s right and Islam allows that. With the help of some hadith they are telling that it has been there during our Prophet’s (SAW) time. What is the Islamic view towards women Jumuah Jamah?
- Is saying Jumuah Mubārak Bid’ah?
- I am looking to pray Jumuah salah but I could not find a proper place which leads by a proper Imam. One Arab Masjid, so called Molvi is not washing feet and doing ” masah” on regular socks. Another place Jumuah is held, he is following the “bidat”. 3rd place belongs to Qadiyani “Mirzai”. 4th so called Imam is living with poor knowledge and weak actions, does not listen to any “Fatwa” or Hadith, which is as under. Not following an authentic and clear Hadith is also “Munkir-e-Hadith”. I got fatwa from “Darul Uftada” as per their Fatwa they said repeat your Jumuah salah as Zuhar prayer. Which I am doing, but one question if I have to repeat my Jumuah salah again as Zuhar then what is the difference between all of the above categories of so called Imams and why bother to do Jumuah in such a Hippocratic atmosphere? I am requesting you to answer this question, if not. Please let me know where I can perform my Jumuah salah properly.
- My three consecutive Jumuah salah is left and I have not attended Jumuah. Please, can you guide me on this in accordance with hadith? Please reply back urgently.
- We understand that the Jumuah prayer is fardh 2 rakahs. Besides, as we pray before Jumuah 4 rakahs , after Jumuah 4 rakahs and sunnatul wakht 2 rakahs are part of Jumuah prayers or not?