Wearing Ihraam while suffering from a urine problem
Q: I am going for umrah in April and I have a problem that after finishing the urination, I still dripping for a while so I would like to know that if I can wear an underwear to hold on?
A: No. You may place piece of tissue or toilet paper around your private area.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have great difficulty in offering salah because I have two problems; one of dripling of urine especially after urinating or doing wudu and second of passage of gas, I cannot concentertate on my prayer because all the time I try to control my urine drops from coming out and gas sometime I even fell pain in back because I think it is affecting my kidneys. I went to Jamia Ashrafia and they told me that u can offer salah with one wudu and not do wudu again and again but I did not ask them about urine problem kindly let me know cause I have to don wudu again and again its and it takes me almost 10 minutes to complete wudu and after 1 or 2 rakats it again breaks kindly let me know especially about urine problem cause it affectin my brain.
- My mother is suffering from a bladder problem. She can’t hold her wudhu because she has a weak bladder, so drops of urination leak. When she does wudhu, because of the movement, drops of urine leak. Is her wudhu still valid? If she does her wudhu successfully, and then she has drops of urine coming out during namaaz, is her namaaz valid? Also when praying quraan, can she still pray whilst she is continuously having drops of urine coming out? Some Mufti’s say she is ma’zoor. Could you explain this fatwa as breifly as possible. Jazakallah.
- In Islam we have to wash after passing urine. My friend has a problem of urine dripping in drops even after a few minutes after passing urine.
- i dont have the problem of drops of urine falling after the urination.my problem is when any cloth(underwear or shalwar)comes in contact with the hole of my organ it absorbs urine and becomes wet.this condition remain for atleast 1 hour.what is fatwa for me.how should i pray.reply asap.
- Hazraath e Ulama Ikram, Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. 1. I am facing a problem with my taharah, often I hesitate to pass urine because of this. After passing urine, I try my best to see to it that the last drop of urine is out, then wash with water, after this I walk for a short while on the place where I stand, again wash with water and come out. I use only the INDIAN toilet. After coming out I find some small drops of urine passing out, if I wash it with water, there will be a pressure to pass urine again. Because of this reasons my Prayers(Namaz) have been missing. I am really ashamed to narrate my problem personally to an AALIM, because looking at my face they would be shocked to hear such problems from me, as I ALHAMDULLIALAH have a big beard and wear Sunna’h cap always. I have a desire to become a HAFIZ E QURAN, my elders and other Buzrugs also motivate me in this, but the problem of taharah is being a hurdle for this. ALLHAMDULILLAH about 4 years back I have even lead the tarawih prayers in our masjid(in Bangalore) for the last 3 days of Ramadhan. But then for all these good things taharah is becoming a hurdle. I feel I donot know the way to achieve taharah, rather than feeling it is a problem related to my physical health. I perform WADU for every Salah, suspecting there should be a problem with my physical health(i.e Drops of urine continously passing out). I strongly feel this problem is due to lack of knowledge in achieving taharah after passing urine. I would humbly request you to guide me to get rid of this problem and pray to ALLAH…
- I m suffering from an illness of urinary dribbling (urine drops coming out). I want to ask you that if I am out of my house and after urine I feel urine drops, can I wash the affected area of cloth with water for Namaz or I should have to change clothes for Namaz?