Husband has no intention of divorce or khula’

Q: I am from Pakistan. I need ur advice. If husband has no intension to give divorce or khula in court then what should a girl do? She can’t wait her whole life. What should you suggest in this senario? 


A: She may refer to a Jamiat body. If her grievances are intolerable then they will cancel the nikaah after careful investigation.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)