Husband has no intention of divorce or khula’
Q: I am from Pakistan. I need ur advice. If husband has no intension to give divorce or khula in court then what should a girl do? She can’t wait her whole life. What should you suggest in this senario?
A: She may refer to a Jamiat body. If her grievances are intolerable then they will cancel the nikaah after careful investigation.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I got married in the year 2006 and have two children. My husband got involved with some lady so my husband neglected me a lot. I got pregnant but he didn’t care. He gave me a lot of tension so I had a miscarage. When I came to know about his affair I got hurt and started fighting with him but I accepted his new love with that lady but I told him that you stay happy and keep her away from my children but he kept on beating me and abusing me so that I may leave the home. I left home more than a year ago and within this separation time period he didn’t keep any relationship with me nor did he divorce me. He didn’t give any maintaince for the kids. He used to send 5000 in my Account for kids but 5000 is not enough for kids education and other expense so I took khula from him in September but he refused to give divorce as he has sold my 3 gold sets and he has not paid my huq maher so these are the reasons he didn’t divorced me nor he accepted me as a wife but on khula he agreed. Now tell me is my khula done or not and what is my idaat time?
- A wife and husband had a dispute and she left the house saying i am going out as i do not want to escalate the situation, her husband called her back in and said is that what you want? For me to say fine talaq talaq talaq. She cried out no and reconciled thereafter. Will talaq take place if no one had any intention for divorce and to emphasise the situation? As the condition was based on the wife? A wife asked her husband does he not think divorce is best for them, the husband states if that is what you want talaq talaq talaq, then they made up, will talaq take place as the questions asked above? But no intention of separating from either parties was present.
- Dear Scholar: Assalam-o-Alaikum : I am suffering from a severe problem. My nikah was solemnized a year before but this marriage was not consummated. My husband went to Canada after one hour of our Nikah. We never met alone and this marriage was not consummated. Due to some problems which raised and could not be settled down. In October my husband said through an email that divorce paper are ready and I will send u soon. In December I received a divorce deed from my husband containing the statement ? Now this deed witness that, I the said do hereby divorce Almas Rashid pronouncing upon her Talak, Talak and Talak and by serving all connections of husband and wife with her forever and for good? My questions are: Q1: Is the procedure of divorce is same just like normal case as this marriage was not consummated (without any sexual relationship)? Q2: Is in such case its one divorce effective (as according to my information, it is counted as one in an un-consummed marriage)or it will be considered as tripple divorce effective(According to my husband his intention was of giving three divorces)? Q3: After receving the divorce deed, my husband said me through an email That I divorce u, I divorce u, I divorce u. When I was trying to convince him, that previously sent was one divorce. Will that be counted as 2nd or 3rd divorce? Plz reply me soon. Anxiously waiting for the answer. Plz guide me, as ur guidance can do a lot in my life. I want to continue my relationship and want to convince my husband. I will send ur answer to him with a hope to him direction. Plz plz plz help me
- Assalamualikum, I want to know about the situation, once on sms my husband told me that his parents wants him to get marry, i asked him if he want to marry someone else then first divorce me, he replyed me with sms that i divorce u. I want to know is this divorce valid as i read some where as written divorce without intention doesnt occur i am not sure he wrote that with intention or without intention as he replyed me within few second i am not sure he thought before writing or not. thanks!
- With due respect I want to ask you that one of my friend (female) got married in May 2008 and still have no sexual relation with husband as both of them do not like each other. They sleep on the same bed but no sexual relation has been established till now. Both are biologically fit for reproduction. My friend does not want to make relation at all with her husband and her husband’s intention is also likewise but more from girl side. And she wants to take Khula but her husband is not giving her Khula neither her family supports her. Is there nikah valid as there has been no sexual relation between them since 3 and half years? And what can she do to take khula, as no one is supporting her she is all alone. Kindly answer me as soon as possible.
- My question is this that if a husband in anger said to his wife three times face to face that “I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you”, at the same time then is this divorce valid? After telling these words now he is saying that he was in anger and he had no intention to give divorce to her. So I have some more questions below: (1) Is intention necessary, important and essential part to give divorce by a husband? If there is no intention and a husband used words of divorce three time like “I give you divorce” then has divorce taken place? What is the importance of intention of a husband to give divorce? (2) If the husband was in anger, and now saying he was angry, then divorce given in anger is valid? (3) Is divorce given three times all at the same time saying words like “I give you divorce, I give you divorce, I give you divorce” is consider as one divorce or it is valid for three time divorce? And can a husband still take her wife back?