Siblings getting married on the same day
Q: Is it permissible for two siblings to make nikkah on the same day to different individuals ? Is there any Islamic rulings against that?
A: It is permissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I’m a 19 year old girl and i got married in August 2007. My parents took me to and got me married to a distantly related cousin whom I had never met or seen in my life. My parents hadn’t met him before either but had agreed to get me married to him before travelling to . Although I wasn’t very happy about getting married at the age of 18 and getting married to a man from Pakistan I hoped for the best and got married to him as my parents wouldn’t take no for an answer.
- Assalamu Alaikum, Respected ‘Ulama, Firstly i would like to say that i know celebrating birthdays ordinarily is not permissable but my situation requires me to ask this question. i am married and both me and my husband follow the deen. But my in-law with whom we live are ignorant of a lot of the deen. My oldest (married) sister in law does not follow the deen at all and she has invited my husbands family to her sons birthday party. As this sister is favourite of all of my husbands siblings, it is unthinkable to my mother and father inlaw for any of us to refuse to go resulting in my sister in law being upset and angry. i have said to my husband that i dont want to go a celebration that is haram (in and of itself), where there may be music and there may not be any segregation as we do niqab. My husbands reply was that it may be permissable for us to go as, if we didnt go there would be a Fitnah caused amongst my mother and father in law by my oldest sister in law. Please advise me as to what i should do in this situation. Jazakallahu Khair. Was salam
- I am a married for 25 year and I have 5 siblings. Recently I found out my husband is cheating on the internet and he love looking at young girl who are almost the age of my daughters. When I approach him about that issue; he is say that a man is allowed to have two wives. …
- Assalamu alaikum.. Please let me know Whether can a married lady travel to another country with her female siblings? Please help me find out with this issue..
- Assalamualaikum,I would like to ask that -I am a housewife.We(me & my husband) have a good finacial status.But my parents belong to a lower-middle class family.I want to help my parents on their need.but my husband does not allow me to do so and often tells me that they have no share on his money(according to Islam).However,he financially supports his parents and siblings(married and well-settled) even when not required.Does shariyat allows this?
- I usually have dreams in which either I get married or my sister gets married, or we both get married,or someone comes to see us. Please give a nice tabir my parents are waiting to get both of us married soon before Ramadan inshallah.