I have problems in my marriage also in my brothers marriage. Please give me some dua for a happy married life.
Q: I have problems in my marriage also in my brothers marriage. Please give me some dua for a happy married life.
A: Recite the attached dua after your five daily Salaah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Salaam mufti sahib, may Allah bless u Allah ap ko Janaat ferdose nasib karia. ameen. mufti im really sad in my life. im only 19 years old and married. my husband is really mean and rude to me and he lies to me alot and he doesnt give me respect and there family. alhamdulilah i pray 5 times a day and i lisen to my husband wat ever he sais and im really good wife. plz mufti sahib solve my problems. when i get sad,mad and think alot i get really dispress. give me dua’s or wazifa so i could get peaceful and good happy life with my husband and with his family. for all. Mashallah i have brothers, and 1 off them dont pray and goes to casino’s club and goes with girls, and 1 doest work at all, 1 doesnt lisen to my mom and he yells at her and makes her cry, other brother works but does barakat in his money and in the house.and we r looking girls for them for 6 years to let get married but we cant find good girls. my my mom is really tired in the house and no 1 lisens to her even my dad and he yells at her all the time. plzz mufti sahib solve our problems. give me and my mom easy wazifa or dua so we have time to read them and wazifa for to be good and pious and to have good iman . me and my my r reallly really worried. Jazakallah khair. P.S plzzz solve our problems as soon as u can. May allah bless u .
- Assalaam-ale-kum, Jazaakaallah for this online services. May Allah reward you all for this help in duniya as well as in akhirat. I was 30 when I got married 3 years back without the consent of my parents through matrimonial site, due to their rejection of my marriage at that time. I was wandering away from my home and city for 7 years for jobs as my parents wanted me to settle with high income job.During these years I kept minimum amount for food and stayed in masjid’s accomodation to send maximum money to my parents. I became home sick and family sick during these years but tried to sustain my life anyhow. But after a certain extend it was impossible for me to live isolated so I married. As according to Hdeeth-(As for the person who has a very urgent need, nikah will be fard upon him. This is because there is a fear that he will commit adultery and thereby get the sin of committing a haram act) Even after my marriage I was fulfilling my duty as a son -Financially, morally and in every aspect. I kept my personal married life a low affair- financially as well as other matter, no extravagant expenses.Still my parents are not happy with me and asking me to get married according to their wishes or cut off from the family. Please advise me what I should do? Please answer what I did is right or wrong according to Shariah?
- Since my marriage we always had arguments and i feel my wife is mentally immatured and she dont know how to maintian her married life. so iam scared of giving her divorce and also bcoz iam abroad lonliness killing me here so i want to go for second marriage without leaving the first wife. i dont have love or hate towards my wife but when i think if divorce with my wife i get tears in my eyes. in my arguments i used to threaten her that i will do second marriage. and she also gave me permission to me for second marriage. iam i right to go for second marriage. instead of going in depression given by my first wife
- Salaam mufti, plzz plzz help me, for allah sake. im having really really hard time. plz say my marriage life. im 19 years old gel, its been 2 years of my marriage . b4 me my husband were reaaly happy people will tell we r happys couples ever. but now Allah alone noe da best. my husband is acting so weird now adays. i live in Vancouver and my husband lives in london. my husband doesnt give da love, husband should, when ever he comes here ,he wakes up in da afternoon he goes with his friends house and comez next morning and does even spend time with me . he does not give me love respect and doesnt lisen to me. he tell guys im dis and that. last nite i was crying so much life if i was going threw hell. i dont noe wats going on b4 he was gud but now allah noe da best.i dont noe if we got naazer or sum1 is doing sumthing on us. mufti plz plz for allah sake. plz give me dua or wazifa to read, so my husband loves me and respect me give me respect and care about me. dua or wazifa so he doesnt go out with his friends and my marriage life fill with love and respect and with joys. some times my husband tells me he doesnt noe wat happens to him when he comes here, and he said he just want to out with his friends and spend time with them but not with me. alhamdulilah i pray he prays. and people tell me that im a gud wife but he does not realize that. ya allah plz help me in my marriage life. waithing for ur reply. jazakhallah khair.
- My question is based on a dream. But before that I want to tell you something very important. I was in love with a girl. She also loves me (I know this is sin (haram) and I always offer dua that Allah should forgive me for this sin). We wanted to get married. Regarding this I talked to my parents but they were not ready to this marriage especially my mother. Anyhow I was successful to get them ready for this marriage. But due to some misunderstandings our rishta could not be finalized though there are still chances. Some days ago I saw a dream that I am getting married with the same girl. My father is happy but my mother is neither happy nor sad, she is very silent. Kindly tell me the meaning of this dream as I am very worried and my heart is very much towards that girl.
- It is over six month of my marriage, I am not happy with my marriage from the starting. Actually I do not like my wife, her nature, her looks. It was arranged marriage. She is also not happy with me but she never said for separation. I also never said to her this. Can I divorce her? Is it lawful that if you do not like your spouse you can divorce her? Please guide me.