Dua to soften the husbands heart

Q: What dua or wazifa can I read to soften my husbands heart towards me and his son and for my husband to live with me in the same home? 


A: Recite the following seven times and blow on him lightly without him knowing:

 يَا سُبُّوْحُ ، يَا قُدُّوْسُ ، يَا غَفُوْرُ ، يَا وَدُوْدُ

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)