Taking one’s na baaligh nephew and niece overseas
Q: I would like to take my niece and nephew on a trip overseas. Both are not baaligh. Is this permissable?
A: Yes, you can take them.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I wanted to ask a question for university admission.Basically i am an overseas student in UK.I finished my degree here as an overseas student and i have got admission in another course.My problem is that I applied to this new course as a home student for which I have to pay ?3000 a year.If i had applied as an overseas student,i had to pay ?20,000 a year which i cannot afford.Iam in a dilemma because i am lying and deceiving the university because according to the UK law,Iam still an overseas student.But i also want to study this 4 year course and i can never pay (?80,000) for the entire course.Please tell me what to de because i dont want to displease ALLAH (SWT) and also if I do this course,would my earnings be considered as haram?
- Can a bachelor cannot call to any child e.g. his nephew, niece and other children son or daughter
- My younger Nephew & Niece are young and on the age of marriage, my family has seen some boys in other family location 30 K.Ms away one is doing job and other is student. One boy is my Mama’s son (cousion) and other is my Cousion son. Now both of them has refused to say yes or no for marriage. But learnt that one who is doing job has engaged with some other one. My question is that either we have continue our family terms or we cut off the family terms or wait till the 2nd relative may give us any answer. Thanks
- I will be taking a flight overseas (Canada to Pakistan) and I want to know how to perform my Salaat.
- Taking permission to perform qurbani on behalf of a poor baaligh person
- My niece Sayeeda Nadaf, was married to Basheer Shaikh, in the year 2002. He stayed for a week and disappeared. During his stay; he abused my niece and said, “I give you Talaq; not only 3 times, but 1000 times. When he pronounced this; only my sister (Sayeeda’s mother) was present. He was not earning anything, depended on my niece’s earnings – she is working as a Nurse. He is absconding for last 9 years. I inquired about his whereabouts and his mother and brother said, “We do not know, we have boycotted him from our family long back”. Now my niece wishes to marry another man. I approached Mufti Saheb of Belgaum Dist Karnataka. He insisted a fatwa from you, hence this question is sent you. Whether the talaq is valid as per “Shariah” if not what shall I do to perform her Nikah with another man?