Women taking up a job
Q: Is it haram for women to do a job?
A: They could do jobs respectfully within the confines of their homes.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I know you have said that it is not permissable for women to cut their hair. But is there actually any hadith that says that women cannot do such? I know it is not allowed for women to immitate men, which would mean women getting a boy cut. But if a women keeps it at a moderate length and it looks like a girl haircut, what is the harm in such?
- Women taking Bai’ah
- Are women not allowed to talk until they finish their”Two rakat Nafal Namaz” after taking Ghusal at the end of their monthly period(menstruation)?
- I want to know the ruling of dancing. If a group of women are in a place where there are no men, is it permissible for them to dance like women do in Indian movies and like corrupt women do in Western music videos? There is no doubt that such dances are lowly and evil. Wouldnt they then be unlawful for women to do even if they are in a women-only gathering?
- I am a freelance copywriter. My project is for a denim company where they put pictures of ppl wearing their denim against my text. I am not taking the pictures, putting them up or even suggesting. I just have to write the product detail in an inetresting way but the pictures they put up are of women. They did not mention the pictures in the brief it is later that when the website was put up I saw the pics. Is it permissible? the income? Also in another scenario if they show me certain pics (women wearing denim) and ask me to write about their product not the women then is it permisible for me? will I be held responsible for spreading be hayaai in the society. I have committed but our commitment to Allah ithe most important. During nifaas is it permissible for women to shave unwanted hair and trim nails?
- Some women insist on taking the bath to become paak exactly after seven days of first bleeding for periods, even though the bleeding does not last the whole seven days