Please tell me a wazaifa or dua to get a good job for my husband.
Q: Please tell me a wazaifa or dua to get a good job for my husband.
A: Recite the following du`aa after every namaaz seven times:
رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيْر
Also make istighfaar for two to three minutes after every namaaz.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamu alaikum i got married july 13 2008.for one month i was happy with my husband .because of his bhabi he started fighting for silly reasons.all say that iam a good wife cause i dont argue with him, i listen to him .but he is saying bad of me to every one in his family .now he is saying that he wants to divorce me ,from past 4 months iam in my parents house .i love my husband very much .i want to save my marriage .his family members r not supporting me .no one is keeping contact with me ,inshaallah very soon i want to join my husband.i want my husband to accept me. so please help me out from this problem.allah will reward u.
- 1.I just have a daughter four mnths ago alhamdulillah and i`m confused about shaving her head i wanted to ask you if this is fard or sunnat…2. i have not paid her aqiqa yet so my quiestion is how much time do i have to pay her aqiqa since she is 4 months already…3. I read in some book that if a husband hits his wife without any good reason she is allowed to leave the husband and that ALLAH will not punish her since she was being hit by her husband without justification, is this true?
- Salaam mufti sahib, may Allah bless u Allah ap ko Janaat ferdose nasib karia. ameen. mufti im really sad in my life. im only 19 years old and married. my husband is really mean and rude to me and he lies to me alot and he doesnt give me respect and there family. alhamdulilah i pray 5 times a day and i lisen to my husband wat ever he sais and im really good wife. plz mufti sahib solve my problems. when i get sad,mad and think alot i get really dispress. give me dua’s or wazifa so i could get peaceful and good happy life with my husband and with his family. for all. Mashallah i have brothers, and 1 off them dont pray and goes to casino’s club and goes with girls, and 1 doest work at all, 1 doesnt lisen to my mom and he yells at her and makes her cry, other brother works but does barakat in his money and in the house.and we r looking girls for them for 6 years to let get married but we cant find good girls. my my mom is really tired in the house and no 1 lisens to her even my dad and he yells at her all the time. plzz mufti sahib solve our problems. give me and my mom easy wazifa or dua so we have time to read them and wazifa for to be good and pious and to have good iman . me and my my r reallly really worried. Jazakallah khair. P.S plzzz solve our problems as soon as u can. May allah bless u .
- The Wife Correcting a Lax Husband the fiqh of commanding the good and being of good counsel (
- I need some duas for (1) my sister’s marriage, who had been divorced with all allegation, nothing is fact from her in-laws side for what they are seeking for divorce, Really she had a very bad phase that she had gone through, and now we are looking for matches which suits to her and can lead happy life. (2) My husband’s relation with our family is not at all good, my parents’ all efforts, money everything will always in vain, because whatever they do my husband will always verbally abuse them very badly, so I need some dua for good relation between my husband and my mother, brother?
- My elder sister is a madrasa teacher and her husband is an Imam. My sister’s in-laws are in U.P. Before a year my sister with her family shifted to Karnataka. Here her kids are in a good pious environment; her elder son is doing Hifz. My sister’s in-laws are forcing them to shift to U.P. itself. My sister does not like to go there, because there the environment in her in-laws house is not good, there the kids smoke, play cards etc which my sister does not like. Her husband mind is changed, he wanted to go there. My sister is much worried, because it will affect her kids. Please suggest a dua to change her husband mind and her in-laws mind.