Filling the gap between teeth with medication
Q: Is it permissible that any one can fill up the gap between two teeth with medicine?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- filling of teeth
- Q: I have know that taking out a medical aid policy is impermissible. However, will a person who has a chronic illness and is always in and out of hospital be able to take out a medical aid policy due to the lack proper health care in the state hospitals? Similarly, i know of a hear patient who is supposed to be getting medication from the state, but due to the poor conditions at hospitals, at times he either gets his medication late or not at all. Will he be able to take out a medical aid policy in order to get his medication from a pharmacy due to the exorbitant costs of the medication?
- My wife’s teeth are not very straight. Is it permissible to use the braces for straightening out of the teeth? This is desired to add beauty only.
- Is it permissible to use a crown to protect your teeth? Will the gusl and wadu be complete with such crowns and false teeth? Can the inside of front teeth plastered with a artificial covering due to Plague and bad breath? Again, will the gusl and wadu be complete?
- Q: I saw a dream that a part of my teeth was broken but when I checked my teeth they are all complete. So many days ago I saw a dream that someone tried to pull out my upper teeth but he was not successful and my father became ill.
- As’salmu alaikum Wa rahmathulla… I Have a dental problem: My teeth are very sensitive and hence i cannot drink water (especiall any thing cold). In this regard can i do a enamel filling on most of my teeth and also is it valid to use a permanent fixing of a tooth? (Where it is fixed permanenty and cannot be removed during wazu or Qusul).