Is discharge napaak?
Q: I wanted to find out if precum is napaak? Do I have to change my underwear everytime I get precum?
A: You do not have to change the underwear, you may merely wash the soiled area where the discharge is.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- My aunt is experiencing continuous yellow and green discharge. She has been advised that since her discharge is not white, it will be regarded as continuous spotting and she should pray and leave prayer for 15 days and 10 days alternatively. However, she is not confident with this advice, especially now that it would mean leaving roza as well as prayer. Before using contraceptives, her discharge used to be white and her haidh cycle was of one month. Please advise how she should regard this constant yellow and green discharge.
- Q: When I woke up this morning I checked my phone before I went to the bathroom when I saw dry period blood under my nails. So I washed my hands and under my nails thoroughly to make sure the is no more traces. If I touched things before I washed my hands but my hands were dry did the things I touched like my phone become napaak? Because I have heard things only become napaak through wetness. My phone didn’t get wet at all that I can remember. so is it napak? I am a very doubtful person trying to slowly treat my OCD problem but I don’t know what to do because I didn’t wash my phone and I touched it after a lot during the day. Then the next day I saw some stuff near the main key I touched the day before. I don’t know if it was from my hands or it is dust from before and now I don’t know what to do? Is my phone napaak? If I touched it did I become napaak? If I touched other things after touching it do they become napaak?
- i want to ask that if the woman is in fortydays menses after normal delivery and in between she take bath she will not b paak as the bleeding will b going on so wen she takes bath her hair r wet n the water will b dripping 4m hair is it napaak water n the towel she uses is that also becomes napaak ?
- when we have a wet dream what is napaak, i no that all our clothes are but what about our beds and the blanket that we sleep on, are all them napaak too?
- Q: If a lady experiences white discharge during the day and the same is experienced during the night, is a ghusl fard for the discharge experienced during the night? Even though it is the same colour as the discharge during the day. Does the ruling differ if it is yellow or white discharge?
- Q: I went to the bathroom and when I finished washing I used a tissue to dry up the water. I noticed that there was a lot of discharge coming. I wasn’t thinking about anything sexual but I felt weird, so I sat back down and used more water to clean and then wiped with another tissue. Am I napaak now? I am so confused and if I use textbooks and sit on places or use my phone and laptop will they become napaak?