Using a towel after wudhu
Q: Is it more virtuous not to dry the face with a towel after making wudhu?
A: Both are permissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Using a towel in the state of janaabat
- Asalamualaykum Mufti Sahab, I live in mumbai in an appartment. We have bathrooms which are combined (toilet bath ) and we normally do the wudhu/ghusl in the same. Can we recite the duas before the start of wudhu / during wudhu etc in our bathroom. The only other place available for wudhu in my house is the kitchen sink and it is difficult for me to go there as ours is a joint family and there are women folk (Ghair Mahrams like servants, sister in law etc) in the kitchen most of the times. Also, can the wudhu be done whilst standing. Jazakallahukhaire!
- My question is that if a person is alone and he comes out of bathroom in towel after taking bath and enters in room and locks the room. No one is there in the room then he takes out his towel and is completely naked now then he starts putting on new clothes one by one. So is this the way of changing clothes allowed and is his wudhu and bath valid now. If not then what is the Islamic way of changing clothes.
- Q: I have a graze on my front private part, a bit of skin came off. There is now a build up of waterpus there. The waterpus stayed within the wound before I had a shower. However after I had a shower I cannot be 100% sure if it flowed beyond the wound as I initially dried myself with a towel. It looked as if it had flowed out, but I couldn’t be sure after checking several times. I suffer from constant waswas.1. Do I regard it as non flowing?2. Is my towel filthy as well now?
- I have done my wudhu without removing my socks and I made masah on the socks. Because the place I done my wudhu is not tidy I wore leather shoes. And I made wudhu in the morning while going out. Please let me know my wudhu and prayer will be accepted or not?
- Is it permissible to wipe off face and hands with towel/tissue after wudhu even without any medical reason/cold? I am in practice of wiping water from my face and hands after every wadhu,is it right?