Going to one’s ex-wife’s house to discuss certain issues
Q: I would like to know if it is permissible for my Husband to go to his ex-wife’s house to discuss issues regarding their kids in the presence of
her parents but without me being allowed to attend?
A: If it is in the presence of her parents and the laws of purdah are adhered to, it will be permissible. To avoid any suspicion, it is better that he take some reliable person with him.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I constructed a 2 bedroom apartment on secondfloor of my parents house and my mother father and my wife kitchen is same and iam in canada so my wife was not comfortable in house for all house works so she left the house and i had a lot of arguments with her and said you would have stayed in same building and tried to find out the solution for the problem then i would have helped you but i warned you not to go out of my house but you left and went to your parents to whom i hate. so iam not happy with you and i will not give your living expenses unless you realizes your mistake and ask forgiveness with me. i dont like her parents way of living. iam ready to give her living expenses if she asks for sorry and stays in my house? iam i wrong?
- Assalamualikum Mufti Sb., I want to know is it permissible in Islam, my friend to appointed to his wife in the Purchasing Job. Actually he is working in Gulf and his wife also working in Gulf along with me. My friend salary is lesser while comparing his wife salary (she is getting more than double salary while comparing his husband salary). In our company work assignment given to her Purchasing Building related materials. She was in the situation to talk every Ghair Maharam because she need to talk to vendor for enquiry sent, Price negotiate with vendor to place the order and apart from that she is talking with Site people with regarding material related clarification / issues. The issue is, my friend having one month vacation period once in a Year, so he bring his wife from India to Gulf. In Gulf House rent is also very high, so he is not earning enough salary to stay with his wife but his wife getting enough Home rent allowance also. 1. So I want know is it permissible to my friend to send his wife to earn money in the above condition, because I am monitoring about her job. I feel is it not permissible in Islam. 2. Can I speck with my friend about her wife job, if Yes, kindly suggest me how can I speck with him because I can?t speak directly with him as it was family related issues.
- 1. If a husband issues 3 talaqs at once, but the wife never wanted their marraige to end, will the talaaq be valid?2. Will the talaq be valid if the wife issues it?3. What if the husband issues talaq to his wife for no reason nor any mistake of hers?4. Will the talaq be valid if the husband issues it in order to get married to some other person?5. The 3 talaaq procedure looks against women, why are they framed in this way? How many hadiths have been written on it? Which are those?
- Shortly after my marriage, my mom started misunderstanding my wife over silly issues. My wife tried to meet my mom’s expectations, but could not. We’ve been trying to remove the misunderstandings but couldn’t be successful so far. My mom’s also quite short-tempered. My wife’s fed up of my mom’s behavior & she doesn’t like to tolerate my mom now even for silly issues. We were all living together in India until I got a job in Gulf sometime back. Since then, I’m staying here with my wife & kid, & my parents are staying in India. As I don’t have siblings, my parents are staying alone. My parents are aged but are able to help themselves. I’m quite concerned of their loneliness and I wish to stay with them with the intention of serving them. But, my wife doesn’t wish to stay with my parents because of our family issues. However, my parents are ready to stay with us anywhere. Pls advise as what I should do in this situation to look after my parents and my wife simultaneously.
- I am in extreme difficulty kindly help me. We are 2 brothers and 1 sister. On our father’s plot I, the younger son, built a building with completely my own halal hard-earned money. I also took a home loan and alone paid the complete installments for 3 years. When the house was ready, my elder brother did not want me to stay in this house and wanted to conquer complete house, hence when I came home with my wife to stay from day one, my elder brother and his wife has been fighting and torturing me and my wife extremely. He beats parents, uses very dirty language for me and my wife. I requested my parents to sell the house and give me back the amount I invested so that I can take parents and stay in other house, but my parents are scared of him hence do nothing. When I and my wife could not tolerate his oppression, we left the house and staying in a small rented house. I am having lots of stress and tension. I request you, please guide me in this regard.
- Dear Mufti Sb, Assalam-o-Alaikum I am Muhammad Kashif from Pakistan. I belongs to a Deoband family. I am married since last 5 years some of the issues came to my knowledge which i want to discuss & i need help from your side. 1. I didnt pay yet the amount of Mahr to my wife & she also never demands. Kindly help me that what should i do… 2. Most of the time when we have Janabat i don’t take bath in the night & i do Ghusul wen i wakeup in the morning & some times i take ghusul even after the breakfast. Kindly help me is it wrong & tell me the exact procedure. I will be very thankful to you. Kind Regards!