Diagrams of the reproductive system
Q: Is it permissible to look at diagrams of reproductive system while studying biology?
A: Try your best to avoid all of this.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Differences between the western system of business and finance and the Islamic system
- A friend of mine wants to send her child to a Christian school …her argument is that the school has got a good education system which compared to other system is much better.
- Drawing different diagrams for Biology class
- In our palce, after the eid prayers people use to do musafa by telling idd mubarak and hug each other three time shoulder to shoulder. Please clarify whether this system is correct and please inform me that what is the sunnat system of greeting the eid after eid prayers. (2)In our place, after fajr and asar jamath, musalees use to do musafa with imam sahib compulsorily and if a person does not do musafa after the above said jamath prayers with imam sahib some people objects and creates fitna on this issue. Please clarify whether such system is approved in shariat. (3) Please inform me what is the correct procedure for doing musafa with other muslim brother because some people use to do musafa with one hand and some people use to do musafa with two hands. what is the sunnat system
- Assalaamu Alaikum Mufti Saheb, Close to our city is a small Mosque and they spent considerable money in upgrading their Masjid. Unfortunately they took the wrong carpet sizes and a lot of carpet has been left over and it is sitting in the basement next to heating and cooling system and for some time it’s a problem because they have to remove it to get the system serviced OR get the system calibrated and adjusted. A Muslim man in the community has come forward and he would like to purchase this left over carpet which is just sitting around. BUT the committee is not sure if they can sell this carpet and put the money to the Masjid because they bought it for the Masjid (Waqf purposes). The committee has asked me to pose this question to you. Jazakallahu khairan.
- Asslamualikum brother My question is regarding the English toilet. i am unable to adjust completely with this system. when i get some splash of water after passing urine or stool and i try again to clean it , sometimes my hand touch again the thing on which i am sitting which gives me a feeling that i am again napaak. can you please advise me what is the proper way to use this system so that you are not at all napaak after using this system. 2) also sometimes i find the toilet on which i have to sit wet(may be water or some other thing dropped by the person who used it before me) . So what should i do under such conditions.