Orgasm without discharge
Q: If someone has an orgasm and nothing comes out, ghusl is not necessary? But say after urinating or taking forty steps or sleeping some semen comes out without desire, will ghusl be required then?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Some scholars say that if women has an orgasm or reaches sexual climax she should perform ghusl even if there is no discharge of fluid.I wanted to ask your opinion on this issue.It is my sincere request to please reply in english since i do not know how to read urdu.
- My aunt is experiencing continuous yellow and green discharge. She has been advised that since her discharge is not white, it will be regarded as continuous spotting and she should pray and leave prayer for 15 days and 10 days alternatively. However, she is not confident with this advice, especially now that it would mean leaving roza as well as prayer. Before using contraceptives, her discharge used to be white and her haidh cycle was of one month. Please advise how she should regard this constant yellow and green discharge.
- If a lady experiences white discharge during the day and the same is experienced during the night, is a ghusl fard for the discharge experienced during the night? Even though it is the same colour as the discharge during the day. Does the ruling differ if it is yellow or white discharge?
- I know that in the Hanafi Madhhab ghusl is obligatory if semen leaves its place of origin in the body due to lust. I want to know what is meant by “if it leaves its place of origin in the body due to lust”. I am confused since madhi is also released during lust and scientists say that during sexual arousal the production of female ejaculate increases and it can be leaked out from the private part with madhi during sexual arousal without sexual climax or orgasm since women do not have a valve like men to stop the semen from leaking out before orgasm.
- I ask maaf for the nature of the question but I would like to know on behalf of myself and a few sisters: Will the following activities make ghusl (bath) farz (compulsory): 1) Climaxing or achieving orgasm with no sexual penetration i.e. simply by fondling of the sexual organs?2) No orgasm or climax attained but wetness of the private parts occurs due to sexual stimulation of the private parts?3) Thoughts which result in wetness of the private parts4) In a male it is quite clear what ejaculation means. In a female how does one know if ejaculation has occurred as I believe female ejaculation also renders ghusl farz.
- Around a year ago, I only used to have 7 days of red discharge and I never had any yellow discharge….it is only recently that I started having yellow discharge