I am soon getting married and i’m not ready to have a child, is it haram to use contraception?
Q: I am soon getting married and i’m not ready to have a child, is it haram to use contraception?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/4430
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- My question is based on a dream. But before that I want to tell you something very important. I was in love with a girl. She also loves me (I know this is sin (haram) and I always offer dua that Allah should forgive me for this sin). We wanted to get married. Regarding this I talked to my parents but they were not ready to this marriage especially my mother. Anyhow I was successful to get them ready for this marriage. But due to some misunderstandings our rishta could not be finalized though there are still chances. Some days ago I saw a dream that I am getting married with the same girl. My father is happy but my mother is neither happy nor sad, she is very silent. Kindly tell me the meaning of this dream as I am very worried and my heart is very much towards that girl.
- As Salam Alay Kum, Please guide me with reference to Shariah, I am in love and physical ralation ship with a lady who is married and not yet divorce, but she is pregnant with my child, her husband was in jail for long time and since then she is trying to get Khula from him but everytime he refuse and the case is going on in Family court in Mumbai, because of her husband contact with goondas no Qazi is ready to get involve in this issue, now my worry is that I cant marry her because she is already married and hence my child becomes illegal which is hurting me and I am always praying to Allah that show mw the right path and help me to get married to her so we can live together rest of our life with no sins in our heart, Please tell me how to get married to her before she deliver the baby. Awaiting for your response. Thankyou. Allah Hafiz.
- Assalamuwaalikum, I am married person from last 1.5 yrs and my marriage life also good. From last 3 months I fall in love with a divorced girl which have a 6 yrs child. By hearing her story, that her husband leaves her when her child is 7 months in her stommache. and now after 7 years he was ready to give her Talaq. In between they doesnt have any physical relationship. Now I wants to marry with her without informing my wife. I will go towards her once in a week and for that she also ready and also I will give the money, love and care. Now tell me Islam allow this.
- Before we married I told my husband I wanted a child/children inshallah and he agreed. After marriage he made me take oral contraception even though it clearly gave me migraines..
- 1.Fatma got married with Salim. And Saleem’s sister Rehana married with Fatma’s brother Akram. but after a couple of years… Akram and salim could not continue thier relation. So Akbar is also ready to leave Salim’s sister Rehana. After a long and several advice now none is ready to continue.but the problem is that there is child of Fatma and Salim that is one year old. who will foster the child and who will nourish it. Who has right possession of it in the view of Islam? please give details about it with good and comfortable advise. Mahtab Alam
- I am a married person and have no issue and it is to submit you that the sister of my wife is ready to conceive with my sperm through medical facilities who is also married to give me a child. pl, inform it is right or not.