I saw this dream for my daughter who is young and unmarried. It was: I was on phone talking to some people who were coming for my daughter’s marriage proposal, I was directing them our home address. I also saw too many big sweets (meethaai) falling from the sky.
Q: I saw this dream for my daughter who is young and unmarried. It was: I was on phone talking to some people who were coming for my daughter’s marriage proposal, I was directing them our home address. I also saw too many big sweets (meethaai) falling from the sky.
A: Allah Ta’ala will bless your family with prosperity and Barakah. The first part refers to your daughters nikaah. May Allah Ta’ala bless her with a pious spouse.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Recently a marriage proposal was given to me. After talking to the family and the guy I had an uneasiness in accepting the proposal. So I decided to do Istikhara. After doing it for three days, my uneasiness was more defined. I was still not in peace. I also had a dream that showed me not accepting the proposal. What does this mean? Should I reject the proposal?
- A-o-a I had a dream about my uncle around a year later after his death were I see my self praying in the front row of a Friday prayer with all levels of people gathered. Then when I turn around, I see my uncle talking and laughing at his son explaining that in life he should take responsibility and that my uncle is safe and health. From physical description I see him in white cloths, well built in muscle, happy looking, with a black sheet covering his left side and stuff like kajal, topi, small beard, white skin even if he was a bit brown before death. I feel like everything isn?t right, as if I have been shown this dream to take care of his family. The first thought I had when I awake from the dream was marrying his daughter who I haven?t seen yet. What should be done, and what from your knowledge this dream really means? I was told by my parents that they are converting to chiasm and they are so young, I am in my 20ties and am not strong enough to be trusted by them. I feel really worried. By Muhammed Faizan Mustafa My second question is that I see him again in a second dream a few months later were he is looking at me in a cloudy crowd, but I am not so confident about it because it was short and more of a vision then a dream. What does this mean and what does he want me to do. Why do I see this dream when I have never lived with him by.
- I want to ask you about very important Issue that relate to Separation after marriage. Scenario: This Issue relates to one of my relative (a woman). She Married 3.5 years ago but unfortunately, after 2nd month of her marriage, her husband cheat her and left her without giving her talaq. After one year she became a mother of a beautiful Daughter. She took her baby to him and showed him his Daughter, 1st he denied to accept that she is his daughter but after some emotional arguments between them he accepted and believed her that he will give their rights, but he didn?t do so. He escaped again and never came back. Now, her Daughter is 2.5 year Old but there is no sign of him. She don?t know, whether he is alive or dead. My Questions are: ? Is the Nikha is still valid. ? If that Woman wants to do another Marriage, how could she do as she doesn?t even know her husband address or anything about him? ? How the separation/talaq/divorce can take place? ? How would she start a new marriage life? Kindly help her by giving her a proper advice. I?ll be very thankful to you.
- My deceased uncle had one daughter and one son from the first wife. After the death of his first wife, he married again. He had four daughters and one son from the second wife. The second wife also passed away before the death of my uncle. Both wives had passed during the life time of my uncle. All my uncle’s children except one son and one daughter are married. My uncle left a home as the only asset. Two sons (one married and one unmarried) and an unmarried daughter live in this home. Should this home be sold to distribute share of inheritance to all children? If yes, should the expenses for the marriage of unmarried son and daughter set aside before the distribution of wealth from the sale of the home? How should the proceeds from the sale of this home be distributed among children?
- Please help me try to understand a dream I’ve had. I dreamed that my daughter was sitting and studying at my diningroom table when a young, handsome boy comes into the house to ask her hand in marriage. She declines. The boy seems so upset and expresses his anger in a respectful manner. As he walks down the road, I am entering the road to which he stops me and explains to me his distress and anger about my daughter rejecting his proposal. He explains that she has done it before and that he thinks she likes the taller guy better. I’m confused about his statement. A beautiful young woman walks past us and he says that that girl likes him but he likes my daughter. I also notice the beautiful scenery as we stand there. Beautiful trees and green surroundings. Do you have a possible interpretation for me?
- Could you please extend your knowledge on the following morning dream I’ve had. In reality my house is small but in this dream it was exactly the same but more spacious. I’m very tidy in reality so I was glad to notice how beautifully clean and white it was too. My husband and I, my friend and children were over (as per normal). So it was a full house. Everyone seemed happy. In reality my kids are all married except my youngest daughter who is 25. In the dream she was in the kitchen. She looked so radiant, mashallah. So much noor and so beautiful. Her hair, skin, attire and so on, were so beautiful. In my room (the main bedroom) was a young man. I’m sitting with him. He was playing with a cute and happy baby who was wearing white. To me in the dream it was like they (my daughter and him) were together and that was their baby. He called my daughter and she blissfully ignored him as she was talking to my friend in the kitchen (or she was busy there). He then casually mentioned to me that she doesn’t listen to him. But more playfully than complaining. When I called her to come to him, she playfully glanced over and advised she’ll come over. “Wait, I’m coming now-now”. What could this mean?