I have been married for 5 years and I have no children. Recently I have gone to a doctor he told me that I need to do an operation that I would be able to conceive. I am confused don’t know what to do. Is there any wazifa to read to get pregnant?

Q: I have been married for 5 years and I have no children. Recently I have gone to a doctor he told me that I need to do an operation that I would be able to conceive. I am confused don’t know what to do. Is there any wazifa to read to get pregnant?

A: Read رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً seven times after every namaaz with a littler istighfaar.