Using a fake identity in Nikaah
Q: Is the nikaah valid if the man used someone else’s identity. Name, surname date of birth all belonging to someone else. After he left his wife it was discovered that he is not the person he pretended to be?
A: The nikaah will be valid.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Muslim Youth experiencing identity crisis
- I’v passed BTECH(COMPUTERS) in 2008 but not able to get a job until 2011.now i get a job alhamdulilah,by putting fake experience of 2.2 yrs.after a student passed out,he is treated as a fresher upto 1 or 2 yrs maximum.so after 2.5 years,i was not a fresher anymore.so i put fake experience of 2.2 yrs.so to get a job,i need to have some experience which i didn’t have.so there were 2 options.either i apply as a fresher or as experinced.since i was not eligibe for fresher i had 1 choice left that is,to apply as experienced.otherwise i had to leave the computers field and take up a job in another fied or do some business.but i cudn’t do these as i’v to support my family.so i needed a job desperatly.i’v an intention that after working in present company for 3-4 years i will take out the fake experience and’ll apply with real experience.so pls help me as i was helples.i consulted some elders,they told me not to publicize it though its lawful in islam & to write to darulifta.
- Does Islam allow life insurance? Is Vehicle or Properity Insurance Halal in Islam?…Some People in my town work as agents to send people abroad on fake documents. They take money from the customer and make fake documents of him and presents the same to embassy.
- Asak, I am staying at Hyderabad,india My question is as follows: I am an Engg graduate 2005 passout,I am currently working as Asst.Professor i would likely to work in Software industry,But s/w industries wanted experience persons,but i have 2 years of teaching exp. Can i put fake exp. to Get a job in S/w indstry.If yes plz tell what are the possible things need to fullfill(Quaffara),I primay aim is to satisfy me parents their ambition is to See as S/W engg not Teaching profession. So many of my friends are got jobs my putting fake exp they are suggesting me to do so.
- Please comment on the following situation; A muslim couple is living in Holland and are getting 1300 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) as their income, they have 2 children (the husband is working and the woman is a housewife, she donÃ‚Â’t works and takes care of the children) They are married according to the Islamic principles and also as married registered in Holland (in the register of marriages). Now the muslim couple is divorcing for fake on-paper so that the woman will get a social security salary of approx. 1100 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) So they are divorced for fake on-paper and the man has on-paper a other home-addres, and the woman gets 1100 euroÃ‚Â’s of social security salary (each month) because on-paper she lives as a divorced woman with 2 children alone in a house. Ofcourse in reality the couple continiues to live together in one house, and the aim of the fake-divorce was to get money. Whereas they had 1300 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) as their income, now because of the fake divorce they get 1300 euro 1100 euro = 2400 euroÃ‚Â’s (each month) as their total income. Is it aloud for a muslim to do like this? Will the money received extra each month from the fake divorce be Halaal? (I asked one person about it and he said; The money will be Haraam, and they are also not aloud to live together i.e. its also Haraam, there marriage was annulled (according islam) since there fake-divorce) Please comment on this as I know people who are doing like this and I want to inform them about it.
- My question is about whether I can have a secret nikaah with a man that loves me dearly but is afraid of Allah just like me. We’re aware that we can’t stay in a haram relationship so we decided to make nikaah. We cannot do it the normal way because his parents and my wali which is my father are not agreeing because of race and materialism. We are adults and we know that we’re wanting the right thing. We don’t want to displease our parents but we have to because displeasing Allah is worse. Is it the nikaah valid and what is the process of doing this kind of nikaah? Can we keep this nikaah as a secret for 2/3 years until this man is settled and has a better financial position to please my father in the future?