Living apart from one’s parents
Q: If the husband wants to live apart from his parents but the wife does not, can the husband still move out with his wife and child?
A: The husband should find out from his wife the reasons for which she does not wish to move out. Perhaps her not wishing to move out is based on valid reasons.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I’m a 23 year old female, living in USA, I belong to a Pakistani family, and due to that my parents want me to get married to a person whom they choose for me. I have met this guy on the internet, and we’ve been talking to each other since a whole year. I really want to get married to him, but I want my parents to accept that guy as well, so I could have my parents blessing and live a happy life with that guy. Can you please advice me, what should I do? Any type of wazeefa?
- 1. A man married a divorcee who who had one year old son from previous husband. 2. Now the son is 26 years old & married and dependent on father. 3. The son does not want to work/earn his living and wants his parents to meet all material requirements of his and his wife. QUESTION? Can parents under SHARIAT LAW take relief by asking him separation so that he is no longer dependant on parents?
- Assalamwalaikum, I am the only son to my parents and have one sister, who is married and living seperately. There are differences between my wife and my parents because of which my wife wants me to work in gulf so that we can live together and she wants me to leave my parents at my sister’s place. BUT I want to stay with my parents and I just cannot think of living without them.. My wife just does not feel comfortable staying with my parents she feels very lonely. My wife herself recommends for my second marriage What should I do and how should I live with both of them? My second question is My parents like my wife’s sister Can I get married to her itself?
- What are the rights of wife and Parents?….As I am living abroad so when I am going to Pakistan Can i purchase gifts for my parents ,…
- Alhamdulillah, both our parents are Alive. We are three brothers and two sisters. All are married and well off. The sons are residing out of India having international citizenship. The daughters are staying in Mumbai near to the parents’ house. At present the daughters are looking after the parents by visiting the parents’ house as and when required. All the brothers and sisters are educated and physically fit. Now our parents have two houses, the one in which they are living and the other house is under redevelopment construction, which will get possession after 4 years IA. My queries are; (1) Can our parents give equal share to all their children in their lifetime? (2) Can they give from only one or both? One of our brothers has no problem if our parents want to give us equal, but two elder brothers are having this problem. My parents are very confused, kindly let us know what is right and halal, as per Islam.
- I constructed a 2 bedroom apartment on secondfloor of my parents house and my mother father and my wife kitchen is same and iam in canada so my wife was not comfortable in house for all house works so she left the house and i had a lot of arguments with her and said you would have stayed in same building and tried to find out the solution for the problem then i would have helped you but i warned you not to go out of my house but you left and went to your parents to whom i hate. so iam not happy with you and i will not give your living expenses unless you realizes your mistake and ask forgiveness with me. i dont like her parents way of living. iam ready to give her living expenses if she asks for sorry and stays in my house? iam i wrong?