Questions relating to tahaarat
- The splashes of water when washing our private parts in istinja is paak or napaak?
- The water which wets our feet due to movement of our hand in these situations is pure or impure?
- Our hand with which we have cleaned those areas if it touches our clothes will the clothes be naapak?
- Once this happened and where I thought that my clothes has touched my hand, I washed it with water and offered namaz and after some time I began to think that i washed the wrong place. Now I don’t know was my namaaz valid?
- When we wash our hands aftr istinja and the sleeves fall down and it gets wet, do we have to wash our sleeves or not?
- The used water is napaak.
- If it is water that has not been soiled then it is pure.
- Don’t pay attention to this.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.