Wazifa for building a house
Q: I want you to please give me any wazifa which I can read for the constrction of my brothers house. He is very poor. I help him but I am jobless so please give me some waizfa.
A: Reciteرَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيْر seven times after every namaaz.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have gone through all the previous questions but could not find this. The question is that I am a government employee and I want to purchase a house for my family but I cannot buy in lump sum and can only buy in installments. In Karachi there are many housing projects which offer to buy a house in installment but the thing is that every project is partly financed by builder and partly by House Building Finance Corporation (HBFC), that is I will have to pay part of the cost to builder (after paying builder’s part I can have the possession of the house) and the rest to HBFC and HBFC applies interest on that part of the loan. So is it lawful for me to have a house in this way considering that I am not taking loan from HBFC directly?
- I bought a plot of land to build a house and also started building house in it, in the meantime I also bought another land so that when I require more money for building the house in my first purchased land, I can sell the second land so that even if the construction expenses increases, then the land price will also increase hence increasing price of building materials will not be a problem for me. Please let me know if I have to pay zakah for the second land that I purchased.
- I have bought a land in the year 2001 for investment purpose. My intention was to sell it and utilize its money for the purpose of building our house whenever we plan to have one since we don?t have our own house yet and are still renting it from outside. Later on, I bought a land and am now building my house on it without selling out the previous land. Now, I have changed my plan to sell that plot and have decided to keep it until, either I decide to sell it or do some sort of business on it. I want to know, (1) Do I have to pay zakat on this land that I bought with the intention to sell and have not sold yet. (2) If so, since when? (3) At what rate per square unit? Kindly advise.
- I have acquired three small pieces of land recently with the intention that these investments will mature in the long run to enable myself to build a house. I am confused about paying zakat on these lands.I would like to know if you purchase land for the purpose of building a house in the distant future may be on the same or some other property by selling this one do you have to pay zakat on it? Is it right for me to pay zakat on selection of them or two of them and mark one as reserved for house building? Also is there a one year grace period before zakat becomes due ? please advise.
- I constructed a 2 bedroom apartment on secondfloor of my parents house and my mother father and my wife kitchen is same and iam in canada so my wife was not comfortable in house for all house works so she left the house and i had a lot of arguments with her and said you would have stayed in same building and tried to find out the solution for the problem then i would have helped you but i warned you not to go out of my house but you left and went to your parents to whom i hate. so iam not happy with you and i will not give your living expenses unless you realizes your mistake and ask forgiveness with me. i dont like her parents way of living. iam ready to give her living expenses if she asks for sorry and stays in my house? iam i wrong?
- salaam mufti sahib, can u give dua for my baby, so they follow islam ,livehealthy and safty, allah give them parda and dua/wazifa my baby grows up lisen to me and give me love and respect. 2) dua/ wazifa for me i could get gud nowlaage and get samart,and get healthy and and my laziness goes, and dua/wazifa for i could handel my house and i get neet and tide the house.