I had a dream that my sister is telling me to tell my mum to cook rice pudding in my house.
Q: I had a dream that my sister is telling me to tell my mum to cook rice pudding in my house.
A: May Allah Ta’ala reward you’ll with Barakah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Aslam.O.Aliqam I have a business of flour mill (Making flour from wheat).Can we mix RICE with it.Bec rice rate is low thn wheat and its also eatable comdity.Rice presntagr is also very low in this.Bt we dont tell this to our customer abt ths mixing. Jazak Allah
- Aas Salaamoalaikum, One of my relative son died at the age of 27 leaving behind two sisters and his parents. One of the sister was married before his dead while the younger one is marrying now. He came into dream of the younger sister wearing black suit and a red tie and telling her that she is getting married. While at the same time one of the cousin also informed that her daughter also dream of his uncle wearing the black suit and a red tie and also tells her his younger sister is getting married. Can you please inform us what is the meaning of his coming in the dream and what is the sign of wearing black suit and a red tie. His father always pray for him on Fridays and sometimes visit the grave too. Will appreciate to receive your replies soon.
- The question is regarding my sister’s dream she had seen two days back as I am telling her that i have seen Huzoor Mohammed Sallahualiawassallam in my dream and she is very happy to inform me about this today. Please tell us what is the interpretation of the above dream.
- I have a question regarding a dream I had. First I need to give you a background of the situation. I married a few months back and with the grace of Allah, my husband and I are trying to have a child. During last week, my mother has had dreams every night about babies and flowers and eating fruits and sweets. She tells me she thinks it is because I may be pregnant. Before I went to sleep one night after my mother told me this, I made dua to Allah to show me a sign in a dream whether I am pregnant or not and then I went to sleep. During that night, I had a dream that a lady doctor has come to my house and she is telling me that she can detect two pulse readings in my body, and she is telling me it is good news (that I am pregnant), in the dream I feel happy, and then I woke up. Please tell me what the meaning of this dream is, and if this relates to the dreams my mother is having almost every night about babies and me being pregnant. JazakAllah Khair.
- i was in the dream and saw my wife outside my room standing with another strange man, and this man was giving her money, and later the same man send his junior sister to bring a bow full of food to my wife, in same dream i over heard him telling my wife he will take her out. please whats the meaning of the dream.
- Assalamualaykum – Thanks a lot for your kind services & your patience towards answering 1000?s of queries of this Umma, which help us to learn & to follow the right path of Islam. My Question ? 1) One of my sister saw in her dream that my deceased mother stating – “Please provide me one bulb there is too much dark here, by listening this my sister told that I will get the bulb and walk towards a street pole to take a bulb from that and then her 6 years old son ran by saying that he will get it and got accident from the coming truck and found alive luckily after accident.” 2) In her other dream she saw – ?I have given some money to my sister and my mother asked & took Rs.250/- from her hand and went away? 3) 2 years back she saw “Please remove this spider net and clean it, there is too much dust here? 4) She also saw in her dream – ?my mother standing very sadly in our house? Mufti sab kindly give the tabeer/guidance of these dreams. Jazakumullah!