Yesterday I saw some one in my dream, whom I thought to be an angel in human form. He was wearing white gown from head to bottom, He appeared in the corner of the room, bowed his head a little and greeted me Salam. I woke up immediately in a very calm state and greeted him back wa alaikum us salam. It was 4:45AM.
Q: Yesterday I saw some one in my dream, whom I thought to be an angel in human form. He was wearing white gown from head to bottom, He appeared in the corner of the room, bowed his head a little and greeted me Salam. I woke up immediately in a very calm state and greeted him back wa alaikum us salam. It was 4:45AM.
A: May Allah Ta’ala bless you with all good.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- assalaamu alaikum,In wudhu one needs to wash the inner portion of the beard but one does not need to wash the hair of the head. My question is what is the definition of where the hair of the head ends and where the beard starts e.g top of ear/middle of ear/bottom of ear etc.JazakAllah
- Asalamu ‘alaikum, Firstly, jazak Allah for all of the questions you have answered for me. I want to remove the thought of this dream that I had a few weeks ago. At sunrise time, I went to sleep and I had this dream- before I went to sleep, I think I made du’a to Allah and said the shahadah before sleeping. I also think I had started writing a hamd (poem) and the night before I had finished, al hamdu lillah, a hamd on Asma ul husna. So I dreamt of 4 particular things. I don’t know the order, but I remember seeing a lecturer talk about something to do with Islam, then all of the sudden I looked out of the window to see a beautiful scene of snow in my garden with the orangy-red night sky. Then I remember being on my prayer mat, facing the qiblah and making du’aa unto Allah. I remember supplicating Ya Mu’min (WAllahu ‘alam) and I then saw a tree next to me (it was black and I think it had no leaves), it seemed like it was doing ruku’ (WAllahu ‘alam) and coming towards me, I kept on moving my head away and was still doing the du’aa. I woke up still mumbling the du’a. What could this mean? Jazak Allahu Khair for your continued patience. Ma’ salam.
- I just came back from Umrah and I read istikarah there for marriage to a certain boy. I had a few dreams, please help me interpret them. The first dream I had I was looking at wedding dresses while my brother was on the phone with the boy. They were laughing and happy. I can’t remember what they were talking about. Another dream I had was my mother was looking at the boys picture and was smiling and I got shy and turned away. I also dreamt of the boy standing in Madina outside the haram wearing a black kurta. Another dream was I walked into a room that was empty and completely white, in the dream I thought to myself is this a hospital ward or what? I stood at the door of this white room. In Makkah I dreamt of the name of Allah Al Malik, it was written in Arabic and in black and I was looking at it. Please help me as I am so confused. I don’t want to make the wrong decision. Divorce has become such a norm and I don’t want that to happen to me.
- I have dreamt a movie was being filmed by a team, actually it was based on the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in that, a battle was being fought by the Muslims against the Kafirs, where I was a Muslim soldier wearing white clothes, and main thing was that Muslim leader was none other than our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). In the last part of dream, we came to know that the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) will come to save Muslims. At last a person appeared pointing out Shahada finger on sky, with his hand. The person appeared was believed to be the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and he was having beard with a charming face, fair complexion, means as he appeared it was really a nice moment to see such a person making dua, separated the clouds from his finger, and then I woke up. So, what, one can interoperate from my dream. Is it true that I have seen the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) or it was just a dream?
- Somebody said that when you are offering salam to a mass of people say Ass Salam Alaikum if it is a one person say only salam Alaikum.is it a correct procedure?
- I did istikhara for my marriage with my cousin which was fixed by my parents few years back. I have never seen him. I saw that I am at my hometown’s home. I am standing in a room and I was wearing full white cloth (which I had few years back). I was very confused that someone (relative) going to get marry soon or is there any function. Because some of he women, girls had applied henna on their hands and some of them not. Some of them are wearing new dresses some of them are wearing an ordinary cloth. My aunt (phuphi) whose marriage was conducted at my home town and I had attended her marriage ceremony few years back was wearing very old cloth. Then a girl around 6-7 years old came towards me and was wearing sharara which my sister had worn in my aunt’s marriage. She had applied henna on her hands, I maintain a distance with her as if she will touch my cloth it will make stain on my white dress. She again came close to me and by mistake she touched my cloth at my back side of qameez at extreme corner. Initially I felt angry from inside then I thought let it be, it is very small not visible if I will wash it now it will spread as it is wet. When it will get dry then I will wash it and will not make any stain. (I have seen this dream after tahajjud salah). I want to know one should go as per the dream interpretation of istikhra or look in to heart.